Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from anything/everything else 13:21 - Dec 23 with 392 viewsRyorry

You really gotta feel for Leif :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:23 - Dec 23 with 358 viewsNeedhamChris

Why? This is football not an episode of a soap.

He's having a poor game - he's entitled to one every now and then but I'm not feeling sorry for him, I'm feeling sorry for those that paid £48.50 to watch this so far.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:25 - Dec 23 with 339 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

He’s been incredible this season and he’s a brilliant footballer who we rightly adore and today doesn’t change that. Own goals happen, but that penalty challenge was 😱

Poll: Is Billm….

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:26 - Dec 23 with 312 viewsacj

On his return to Leeds this is obviously not what he’d hoped for. All forgotten when he scores 4 in the second half, mind.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:29 - Dec 23 with 262 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:26 - Dec 23 by acj

On his return to Leeds this is obviously not what he’d hoped for. All forgotten when he scores 4 in the second half, mind.

Pass me the bottle..... :-)
Apart from anything/everything else on 13:33 - Dec 23 with 226 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:23 - Dec 23 by NeedhamChris

He's having a poor game - he's entitled to one every now and then but I'm not feeling sorry for him, I'm feeling sorry for those that paid £48.50 to watch this so far.

The cost of entry doesn't guarantee you any points, and the away supporters have had an embarrassment of riches this season, and the end of last. Astonishing that you feel sorry for them and not for one of our players having a nightmare against his previous club, and who will be hurting like hell right now.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:35 - Dec 23 with 209 viewsRyorry

Apart from anything/everything else on 13:23 - Dec 23 by NeedhamChris

Back at his former club in front of a huge crowd is what I was referring to.

Players are also human beings.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024