Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A shout out for Wolfy 17:29 - Jan 1 with 937 viewsRyorry

The boy’s done good consistently over this really intense, difficult period 👏

Poll: Time of the annunciation

A shout out for Wolfy on 17:37 - Jan 1 with 892 viewsEssexBloo

Good call. He doesn’t put a foot wrong.
A shout out for Wolfy on 17:47 - Jan 1 with 857 viewscbower

Agreed, he's looked solid all round. 175 apps now.

bluescouser

A shout out for Wolfy on 18:32 - Jan 1 with 784 viewsArnieM

Yes he had looked very consistent, and has played well throughout this tough month. But we still need strengthening. I think Williams might go back to Man Utd and I hope we hold onto Davis. I also think Clarke has done well.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

A shout out for Wolfy on 19:00 - Jan 1 with 721 viewsHerbivore

A shout out for Wolfy on 18:32 - Jan 1 by ArnieM

Yes he had looked very consistent, and has played well throughout this tough month. But we still need strengthening. I think Williams might go back to Man Utd and I hope we hold onto Davis. I also think Clarke has done well.

Full back looks to be where we're lacking cover, we don't need strengthening at CB. Had three of them on the pitch today and they all had good games. Woolf and Burgess have been very good all season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A shout out for Wolfy on 19:31 - Jan 1 with 671 viewsNthQldITFC

Excellent as usual. Almost always in control of any contest for the ball. Positioning and timing superb, judgement magnificent.

(I think he's quite good)

Edmundson did really well as well today considering lack of match sharpness, and Axel is surprisingly versatile, isn't he? Also Clarke seems a bit less frantic and much better for it in the last couple of games.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

A shout out for Wolfy on 21:25 - Jan 1 with 564 viewsArnieM

A shout out for Wolfy on 19:31 - Jan 1 by NthQldITFC

Excellent as usual. Almost always in control of any contest for the ball. Positioning and timing superb, judgement magnificent.

(I think he's quite good)

Edmundson did really well as well today considering lack of match sharpness, and Axel is surprisingly versatile, isn't he? Also Clarke seems a bit less frantic and much better for it in the last couple of games.

We’re still to see the true qualities of Axel. He’s only played about 4 games isn’t it ….. in a year?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024