Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... 14:21 - Jan 17 with 1397 viewsBlueBadger

...been in the match day squad lately, it's because he's not been focused on his football.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/cradle-of-filth-ed-sheeran-song-expected-2025
[Post edited 17 Jan 14:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:27 - Jan 17 with 1288 viewssquiz

Heads been turned
If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:45 - Jan 17 with 1204 viewsMookamoo

I've had a nice cup of tea with both of their mums.

Eds mum calls him Edward.
If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:50 - Jan 17 with 1164 viewsDeano69

Apparently Chelsea are interested in him according to Sky Sports sources

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:52 - Jan 17 with 1138 viewsfarkenhell

If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:50 - Jan 17 by Deano69

Apparently Chelsea are interested in him according to Sky Sports sources

Lack of minutes?
If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:59 - Jan 17 with 1110 viewsBlueBadger

If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:45 - Jan 17 by Mookamoo

I've had a nice cup of tea with both of their mums.

Eds mum calls him Edward.

I used to see Dani helping his mum with her shopping in Hadleigh a fair bit. Even after he achieved a degree of notoriety. The local old dears loved him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 15:03 - Jan 17 with 1065 viewsleitrimblue

If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 14:59 - Jan 17 by BlueBadger

I used to see Dani helping his mum with her shopping in Hadleigh a fair bit. Even after he achieved a degree of notoriety. The local old dears loved him.

I'm guessing she applied her make up a tad more carefully then her son?
If anyone's been wondering why our number 17 hasn't... on 19:12 - Jan 17 with 741 viewsBrianTablet

Cradle of Filth?
Is he joining the Norwich Academy?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024