Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again 14:51 - Jan 19 with 912 viewsKeno

My like doesnt feel complete
without your emails too dele...read

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 14:54 - Jan 19 with 888 viewsSitfcB

Think you need to finally take the hint.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 14:55 - Jan 19 with 884 viewsKeno

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 14:54 - Jan 19 by SitfcB

Think you need to finally take the hint.

I know, I thought the Hamster would still love me at least

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 15:38 - Jan 19 with 854 viewsGavTWTD

Microsoft have banned another ip address. I've kinda given up doing it ourselves so we'll have to find a company to do it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 15:49 - Jan 19 with 827 viewsfactual_blue

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 15:38 - Jan 19 by GavTWTD

Microsoft have banned another ip address. I've kinda given up doing it ourselves so we'll have to find a company to do it.

I think TWTD Inter-galactic Media Enterprises simply needs to launch a take-over bid for Microsoft.

Seems the most straightforward way.

Offer the shareholders an Audi each, and the company is as good as yours.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 15:51 - Jan 19 with 823 viewsfactual_blue

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 14:55 - Jan 19 by Keno

I know, I thought the Hamster would still love me at least

He does love you, but in a slightly disturbing way involving a wall covered with pictures of you.

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 16:04 - Jan 19 with 795 viewsTrequartista

Not really many stories that you’ve missed. “U18s at Millwall”, “Baggott and Indonesia face Vietnam” and “Town sign 5 strikers as Norwich are liquidated”. Pretty quiet day.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 16:38 - Jan 19 with 752 viewsblueasfook

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 15:38 - Jan 19 by GavTWTD

Tell them you have photos of Bill Gates from Epstein's Island. That will spur them into action!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 19:23 - Jan 19 with 696 viewsRyorry

Ridiculous they do that to legit people, also disappear' emails to-from good friends I've had dozens of convos with, yet are apparently helpless to prevent 75-100 obvious phishing & scamming emails to my private email address daily - often the same phishers put out the same bait almost every day for weeks, months & years. Why I changed my email provider.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Login to get fewer ads

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 22:38 - Jan 19 with 630 viewsfactual_blue

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 19:23 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

Ridiculous they do that to legit people, also disappear' emails to-from good friends I've had dozens of convos with, yet are apparently helpless to prevent 75-100 obvious phishing & scamming emails to my private email address daily - often the same phishers put out the same bait almost every day for weeks, months & years. Why I changed my email provider.

You say legit....

Just remember the Great Audi Scam.

Hamster, Phil, Gav, Mark - I'm not getting emails again on 10:37 - Jan 21 with 492 viewsKeno

thanks all, emails are coming through

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024