Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England B striker(Failed) at it again! 12:24 - Jan 25 with 871 viewsbarrystedmunds

From the BBC website, in his predictions for this weekends FA Cup the “teddy bear outta the cot” thrower says this;
“I feel a bit sorry for Maidstone because they have come so far and missed out on the dream draw in East Anglia. Naaaaarich were in the pot too, but unfortunately George Elokobis side have got to go to Ipswich instead”.
I never need reminding why I detest the fool but it really irritates that part of my licence fee goes in his pocket! 😡😡😡
England B striker(Failed) at it again! on 12:28 - Jan 25 with 801 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone would think that he’s trying to get a reaction. He clearly wrote that, laughing to himself, knowing full well that some Towns will get angry or annoyed with it.
England B striker(Failed) at it again! on 12:34 - Jan 25 with 730 viewsSitfcB

Link here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67987826

At least he hasn’t predicted us to lose unlike the others.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

England B striker(Failed) at it again! on 12:35 - Jan 25 with 715 viewsNthQldITFC

England B striker(Failed) at it again! on 12:28 - Jan 25 by MattinLondon

Anyone would think that he’s trying to get a reaction. He clearly wrote that, laughing to himself, knowing full well that some Towns will get angry or annoyed with it.

I wonder what Christopher Roy Sutton's handle is on here? Elephant?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024