Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a 17:12 - Jan 27 with 664 viewspatrickswell

Cup match than in any of our remaining league matches.

Town have no one to blame but themselves for losing today. Yes, we were unlucky with all the deflections onto posts and bar. We should have had a penalty for the trip on Edmundson as well. But we had the chances to put that tie to bed and didn’t take them. Both of Maidstone’s finishes showed what we are currently lacking as well.

Nevertheless, we still have a hell of a prize to play for this season, and everyone needs to rally around after a rare low point in the last year.
If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:47 - Jan 27 with 595 viewsGavTWTD

The worry is that we may have another 10 Maidstones before the end of the season. ie. teams that defend with their lives. At least in these matches we'll play our first team from the start.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:53 - Jan 27 with 564 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:47 - Jan 27 by GavTWTD

The worry is that we may have another 10 Maidstones before the end of the season. ie. teams that defend with their lives. At least in these matches we'll play our first team from the start.

We’ll have a few games at PR that look like league one last year with sides digging in but I think you’re overstating that a little bit.
If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:54 - Jan 27 with 557 viewspointofblue

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:47 - Jan 27 by GavTWTD

This is basically the template to beat Ipswich at the moment - ride your luck, hit on the break. As you say, expect other teams to try this before the end of the season.

Except Fulham. And Leeds away. And West Brom. But otherwise...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:54 - Jan 27 with 556 viewsFrimleyBlue

If part time footballers can finish then so should multi million £ footballers from 28 shots or what ever it was.

Personally I think KM and Morsy are far to polite in their interviews.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:56 - Jan 27 with 539 viewspointofblue

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:54 - Jan 27 by FrimleyBlue

If part time footballers can finish then so should multi million £ footballers from 28 shots or what ever it was.

Morsy was one of those out on the pitch who could have made a difference and didn't (wouldn't really let any of them off the hook on that score) so he couldn't really go in too hard on the rest.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:57 - Jan 27 with 533 viewsFrimleyBlue

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:54 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

This is basically the template to beat Ipswich at the moment - ride your luck, hit on the break. As you say, expect other teams to try this before the end of the season.

Except Fulham. And Leeds away. And West Brom. But otherwise...

The good thing tho is we have wolfy to organise the backbone with Burgess coming back in.

We now need a tall striker who can do everything Hirst did and more.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:58 - Jan 27 with 529 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

If Town are going to lose games that they dominate, I’d rather it happen in a on 17:54 - Jan 27 by FrimleyBlue

I mean they’re not real interviews to be honest. That guy that used to write for the East Anglian for example. Doesn’t really even ask a question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024