Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My West Brom-supporting colleague has just made me feel a little bit better 17:07 - Jan 28 with 817 viewsMiaow

FA Cup third round, 5th January 1991: West Brom 2-4 Woking

Brian Talbot’s Baggies led 1-0 at half time but ended up being embarrassed as Tim Buzaglo scored a hat-trick. Talbot was sacked shortly afterwards.

Woking finished that season in 4th in the Isthmian Premier (one level below the Conference) whilst WBA were in the old Second Division (although they did end up being relegated to the third tier for the first time in their history).

So I suppose it’s some comfort to know someone else whose team lost at home to a sixth-tier side in the Cup.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

My West Brom-supporting colleague has just made me feel a little bit better on 17:15 - Jan 28 with 724 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If there is one result that will mean ours will be forgotten today, Newport could provide it in the next 45 minutes!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

My West Brom-supporting colleague has just made me feel a little bit better on 17:24 - Jan 28 with 647 viewsnorfsufblue

Just prove this will be forgotten ......
Remember our best ever did managed to get beaten by Shrewsbury for the first time in our history which honestly was probably a bigger upset in my opinion and has it been mentioned this year?... if it has I've missed it!
My West Brom-supporting colleague has just made me feel a little bit better on 17:50 - Jan 28 with 539 viewsIllinoisblue

My West Brom-supporting colleague has just made me feel a little bit better on 17:24 - Jan 28 by norfsufblue

Just prove this will be forgotten ......
Remember our best ever did managed to get beaten by Shrewsbury for the first time in our history which honestly was probably a bigger upset in my opinion and has it been mentioned this year?... if it has I've missed it!

I recall sitting in my Nan’s front room that Saturday afternoon and seeing the Shrewsbury score flash up and being surprised. Although being only 10 didn’t fully comprehend what an upset it was. The mind plays tricks over the years but sure wrestling was on ITV and the scores came up on bottom of screen. Grandad puffing away on his golden Virginia roll-ups. Nan making endless pots of tea and bringing out the Mr Kipling treats. TWTD

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024