Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. 09:03 - Feb 16 with 1464 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2024/feb/16/middle-east-crisis-live-israe

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:41 - Feb 16 with 1387 viewsZapers

Oh give over you big fanny. You’re not the only one in TWTD that abhors the loss of human lives.

You are however the only one who keeps repeating the same message time after time.

Maybe have a break again, I don’t see much mileage in churning out the same thing day after day on a football forum.
We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:43 - Feb 16 with 1368 viewsblueasfook

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:41 - Feb 16 by Zapers

Oh give over you big fanny. You’re not the only one in TWTD that abhors the loss of human lives.

You are however the only one who keeps repeating the same message time after time.

Maybe have a break again, I don’t see much mileage in churning out the same thing day after day on a football forum.

He seems to have taken it upon himself to fill in for Koonters since he got booted.

Tedious!

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:46 - Feb 16 with 1330 viewsMattinLondon

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:41 - Feb 16 by Zapers

I often don’t agree with the OP but he’s free to post what he wants - there are other posters on here who continually post about the same things.

If other posters don’t agree with him then simply ignore him.
We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:46 - Feb 16 with 1325 viewsredrickstuhaart

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:43 - Feb 16 by blueasfook

He seems to have taken it upon himself to fill in for Koonters since he got booted.

Tedious!

Awful isnt he? Imagine feeling angry about ethnic cleansing and slaughter afresh every day, and wanting to express that and keep the message fresh.... its old news. Lets pretend its not happening.
We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:47 - Feb 16 with 1321 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Uncomfortable isn't it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:48 - Feb 16 with 1318 viewsStokieBlue

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:43 - Feb 16 by blueasfook

Tedious!

This post looks quite a lot like bullying to me.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:50 - Feb 16 with 1303 viewsblueasfook

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:48 - Feb 16 by StokieBlue

SB

You probably need to look up the definition of bullying in the dictionary then.

Bye.

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:11 - Feb 16 with 1202 viewsjaykay

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:48 - Feb 16 by StokieBlue

SB

looks like the beginning of a pile in. you know the the thing certain people cry about . just need ***** to pile in now

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:14 - Feb 16 with 1181 viewsblueasfook

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:11 - Feb 16 by jaykay

looks like the beginning of a pile in. you know the the thing certain people cry about . just need ***** to pile in now

I think the correct term is "pile on" rather than "pile in".

You're welcome.

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:16 - Feb 16 with 1162 viewsNthQldITFC

Yes, that's right, why don't we just ignore the ethnic cleansing, tens of thousands of deaths and impending humanitarian catastrophe because it's a bit boring and inconvenient now?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:32 - Feb 16 with 1122 viewsBlueschev

If he's not careful he'll have Netanyahu's dad on here complaining.
We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:34 - Feb 16 with 1110 viewsJ2BLUE

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 09:46 - Feb 16 by MattinLondon

I often don’t agree with the OP but he’s free to post what he wants - there are other posters on here who continually post about the same things.

If other posters don’t agree with him then simply ignore him.

Agree

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 11:11 - Feb 16 with 1033 viewsGlasgowBlue

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:34 - Feb 16 by J2BLUE

Agree

I don’t disagree either. Banksy feels that this is something he wants to highlight and nobody should be restricted on what they post or the frequency of the posts.

However, I thought it was the board consensus that there would be the one thread on the issue that people could continually contribute to? Like the Ukraine thread and the antisemtism thread.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 11:37 - Feb 16 with 966 viewssolemio

We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 10:14 - Feb 16 by blueasfook

I think the correct term is "pile on" rather than "pile in".

You're welcome.

In rugby forwards pile in to the loose scrum.
We do what we want, we do what we want, we're the IDF we do what we want. on 14:51 - Feb 16 with 830 viewsBlueBadger

You're today's 'no bullying. be kind' person then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024