Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lions Tv 22:43 - Feb 14 with 1555 viewsgtsb1966

Feel sorry for this bloke simply because he's obviously a die hard fan who loves his club and if you listen to him he could be describing us not too long ago and God was that dismal. Fans sound in fine voice.

Lions Tv on 23:00 - Feb 14 with 1363 viewsGiveusaWave

Didn't mean to down vote :(

Good to hear the fans in the background. Millwall should still survive...I think there are 3 worse teams than them

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Lions Tv on 23:03 - Feb 14 with 1314 viewsford6600

Great result for Town. Great away support. Brave to stick it out to make report.
Upticked to even things out.
Lions Tv on 23:09 - Feb 14 with 1230 viewsGiveusaWave

To add...thought Romain Esse had a reasonably good game. Kept trying to get forwards and made a few runs. Rest of the team seemed to down tools after our first goal went in. They looked beaten 25 minutes into the game. If I was a Millwall fan...I wouldn't be happy either....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Lions Tv on 23:16 - Feb 14 with 1160 views_clive_baker_

Millwall were properly pants. Staggering how many of the basics they got wrong, passing the ball into touch, not tracking their runners etc. We’re a better side regardless, but they looked like they were just going through the motions for the most part. No effort, no intensity, ill discipline, no cohesion. Dangling legs out and pulling shirts etc, taking the easy way out. Definite parallels to us for a few years post Mick.

They’re in trouble this season.
Lions Tv on 07:06 - Feb 15 with 766 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

That's brilliant. Love his passion. Proper supporter.

And absolutely love the contrast with the Ipswich supporters singing joyously in the background.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024