Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith from the office dead at 50 :( 03:03 - Feb 23 with 1268 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Still remember watching the appraisal scene at sixth form era and laughing for two hours straight.
[Post edited 23 Feb 3:08]
Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 03:11 - Feb 23 with 1237 viewsIllinoisblue

Very sad . So rare to get a comedy show that becomes vital must-see viewing the way The Office did. Two seasons of utter brilliance.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 03:13 - Feb 23 with 1238 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 03:11 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

Very sad . So rare to get a comedy show that becomes vital must-see viewing the way The Office did. Two seasons of utter brilliance.

It is what a generation of the late 70s most have said about growing up with Fawlty towers.

Also the catalyst of a brilliant US version, made it its own thing and worked. Gervais and Merchant are class, sometimes listen to their old podcasts.
[Post edited 23 Feb 3:16]
Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 03:41 - Feb 23 with 1194 viewsIllinoisblue

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 03:13 - Feb 23 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It is what a generation of the late 70s most have said about growing up with Fawlty towers.

Also the catalyst of a brilliant US version, made it its own thing and worked. Gervais and Merchant are class, sometimes listen to their old podcasts.
[Post edited 23 Feb 3:16]

The U.S. Office never worked for me. It wasn’t terrible but the set-up just didn’t translate as well. And as for Gervais and stand-up…. Ugh.

62 - 78 - 81

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 04:19 - Feb 23 with 1166 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 03:41 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

The U.S. Office never worked for me. It wasn’t terrible but the set-up just didn’t translate as well. And as for Gervais and stand-up…. Ugh.

You were much more of a laugh when I used to drink with you!
Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 08:15 - Feb 23 with 979 viewsgainsboroughblue

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 03:41 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

Gervais' stand up has got worse as time has gone on. I do like the podcasts though but I think Pilkington has a lot to do with that.

Rockbusters was absolute gold.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 11:49 - Feb 23 with 819 viewsIllinoisblue

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 04:19 - Feb 23 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You were much more of a laugh when I used to drink with you!

Soon enough you’ll be middle aged and boring too!

62 - 78 - 81

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 11:53 - Feb 23 with 807 viewsWhos_blue

Some great clips in this earlier thread.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 13:21 - Feb 23 with 727 viewsIllinoisblue

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 08:15 - Feb 23 by gainsboroughblue

Gervais' stand up has got worse as time has gone on. I do like the podcasts though but I think Pilkington has a lot to do with that.

Rockbusters was absolute gold.

He just seems to say c**t and woke a lot. All painfully unfunny. I realise I’m in a small minority here given his Netflix viewing figures and endless sold out shows.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 13:54 - Feb 23 with 690 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 11:53 - Feb 23 by Whos_blue

Some great clips in this earlier thread.

Ah cheers, as usual I’m about 10 hours behind life in the UK.
Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 14:01 - Feb 23 with 670 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Keith from the office dead at 50 :( on 11:49 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

Soon enough you’ll be middle aged and boring too!

Not too far off these days, dinner and a few cocktails is a late night compared to 5 years ago now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024