Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1071 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:18 - Apr 9 with 1059 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's agony. Twice in midweek and often a whole day of it at a weekend. At least we all kick off together on the final day.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:19 - Apr 9 with 1047 viewsBent_double

I've got 'red dot anxiety'

You know, when you've got flashscore.com open on the laptop, showing the Championship games, and you look away from the screen, then, out of the corner of your eye, you see a flashing red dot, signifying a goal has been scored.

Your heart skips a beat until you work out it's not Leicester or Leeds....yet

Stressful

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:20 - Apr 9 with 1035 viewsgainsboroughblue

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:19 - Apr 9 by Bent_double

You know, when you've got flashscore.com open on the laptop, showing the Championship games, and you look away from the screen, then, out of the corner of your eye, you see a flashing red dot, signifying a goal has been scored.

Stressful

I've got TWTD refresh page anxiety cos even though I'm watching, I know I'm often a minute or two behind on my stream.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:21 - Apr 9 with 1017 viewsjasondozzell

Horribly isn't it. Each minute feels like an hour.
Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:22 - Apr 9 with 1011 viewsSitfcB

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:19 - Apr 9 by Bent_double

Stressful

I’m flicking between the Leeds game and Soccer Special.

COYB

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:22 - Apr 9 with 997 viewsGlasgowBlue

Phew by GlasgowBlue 9 Apr 21:20
I can see why the pros say that they don't watch the other games that affect their team. I'm getting no joy from watching this. An extremely unpleasant experience.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:23 - Apr 9 with 984 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:22 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Fcuk it. I'm, taking the dog out for a walk. Que sera.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'm watching "Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol". (n/t) on 21:25 - Apr 9 with 938 viewsBloots

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:22 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Login to get fewer ads

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:26 - Apr 9 with 923 viewsBent_double

Jeeeezus. See what they're doing to us?

Leeds just scored, 1-0

Then, correction, 0-0

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:27 - Apr 9 with 903 viewsAviator

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:26 - Apr 9 by Bent_double

Leeds just scored, 1-0

Then, correction, 0-0

Reminds me of the old Cefax days!
Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 866 viewsTheBoyBlue

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:26 - Apr 9 by Bent_double

Leeds just scored, 1-0

Then, correction, 0-0

I thought I was going mad!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:34 - Apr 9 with 793 viewsbazza

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:21 - Apr 9 by jasondozzell

Horribly isn't it. Each minute feels like an hour.

My heart is Pounding flicking between scores.. this ain’t good for
My blood pressure.
Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:36 - Apr 9 with 748 viewsSwailsey

This entire season is wild. It can’t stay like this tonight can it? Insane if so.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 22:17 - Apr 9 with 601 viewsSitfcB

Why is this more nerve racking than when we’re playing? on 21:23 - Apr 9 by GlasgowBlue

Fcuk it. I'm, taking the dog out for a walk. Que sera.

You can come back now!

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024