Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky 22:28 - Apr 30 with 1471 viewsunstableblue

What a manager and guy he is!!!

Thank goodness that we have a chance of the Premier League as he is going to be in such demand

Not just because of the style, the results, the performances but he come as so modern and progressive.

He’s now surpassed Burley in my mind.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:31 - Apr 30 with 1378 viewsMVBlue

Hes going all the way, because he learns at every turn. What I noticed after Cardiff was less messing about at the back when under pressure towards the end of a game.

His transfers have been amazing.

His composure during the game and on Sky.

What a manager.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:32 - Apr 30 with 1338 viewsSwansea_Blue

The bloke is a legend in the making. Is he married? Asking for me

It’s his football intelligence and emotional intelligence that sets him apart from all our managers since Burley. And then he’s got the coaching edge over Burley imo. He’s well on the way to being our best manager since SBR and I hope we can keep him long enough for us to both reach our potential together.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I loved how he was drinking in and savouring the fans adoration at the end on 22:35 - Apr 30 with 1271 viewsunstableblue

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:31 - Apr 30 by MVBlue

Hes going all the way, because he learns at every turn. What I noticed after Cardiff was less messing about at the back when under pressure towards the end of a game.

His transfers have been amazing.

His composure during the game and on Sky.

What a manager.

A special moment in a special season
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:36]

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:36 - Apr 30 with 1242 viewsWestSussexBlue

Where will the statue go? Not too soon is it…
Opposite Beattie? (n/t) on 22:37 - Apr 30 with 1210 viewsunstableblue

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:36 - Apr 30 by WestSussexBlue

Where will the statue go? Not too soon is it…

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:41 - Apr 30 with 1150 viewsChurchman

I think getting to the PL first and having a good season in the PL - then McKenna will surpass GB. Long way to go yet. Different times, different situation makes comparisons difficult.

But what an astonishing job KM has done along with the coaches, players and everyone at the club.

191 points, 191 goals in two seasons with a game to play. Astonishing.
McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:43 - Apr 30 with 1107 viewsgainsboroughblue

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:41 - Apr 30 by Churchman

I think getting to the PL first and having a good season in the PL - then McKenna will surpass GB. Long way to go yet. Different times, different situation makes comparisons difficult.

But what an astonishing job KM has done along with the coaches, players and everyone at the club.

191 points, 191 goals in two seasons with a game to play. Astonishing.

Woaaaa!!!

You mean we're nine off 200 points and 200 goals with one game left.

Boo.
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:43]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:43 - Apr 30 with 1098 viewsDyland

" He’s now surpassed Burley in my mind."

Really?

We haven't been promoted (or finished fifth or whatever) yet. Main point not the bit in brackets.

One game at an effing time ffs.

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:49 - Apr 30 with 928 viewsmutters

"He’s now surpassed Burley in my mind."

Not quite, but he certainly is on the right path.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:52 - Apr 30 with 872 viewsunstableblue

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:43 - Apr 30 by Dyland

" He’s now surpassed Burley in my mind."

Really?

We haven't been promoted (or finished fifth or whatever) yet. Main point not the bit in brackets.

One game at an effing time ffs.

COYFB

Yes we’re not promoted yet

Yes we haven’t finished high in the Premier League

So probably incorrect to state McKenna has surpassed Burley

But Charlton, Man City, Barnsley, Birmingham in 99/00 were pretty equal to us in terms of squad quality. And this season we’re tens of millions of pounds behind these parachute clubs. Indeed we’re what 14th to 16th in the league in terms player ‘quality’. And we have the chance to go up automatically and with 9 more points than 99/00.

Which is remarkable.
[Post edited 30 Apr 23:33]

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:54 - Apr 30 with 799 viewsKropotkin123

George Burley had us playing in Europe!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 22:54 - Apr 30 with 789 viewsBuhrer

Yes he came across really well as always, though maybe being 'interviewed' by Clinton Morrison made this more obvious.
McKenna is coming across incredibly well on Sky on 23:03 - Apr 30 with 691 viewsWickets

Impressive that despite what was going g on and how tense it was he still found time to coach Hirst before he came on not just the usual instructions but a full on short coaching session .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024