Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunny in Swansea. 12:59 - Nov 8 with 504 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lovely accent, awful traffic.

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

1
Sunny in Swansea. on 13:27 - Nov 8 with 407 viewsNthQldITFC

I fall in love with almost every Welsh lass I meet. Well, when she opens her mouth, anyway.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Sunny in Swansea. on 13:29 - Nov 8 with 389 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sunny in Swansea. on 13:27 - Nov 8 by NthQldITFC

I fall in love with almost every Welsh lass I meet. Well, when she opens her mouth, anyway.


Hussy

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026