Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln City match 14:56 - Jan 2 with 956 viewsimpster

I'm traveling down to Portman Road on Saturday, we're sold out of our 4,800 ticket allocation so am looking forward to what should be a great day/weekend. How many home fans would you expect to turn out for this one and also do you expect MIck McCarthy to make many changes from the side that beat Bristol City
Lincoln City match on 15:01 - Jan 2 with 915 viewsAdmiralFunge

Maybe 4,000 town fans, and pretty much wholesale changes.

Every chance you'll win.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Lincoln City match on 15:01 - Jan 2 with 915 viewsIllinoisblue

You've sold all your tickets? Someone should have mentioned this! I think max crowd will be 12k. Mick's never taken a cup game seriously in his four years with us. Maybe he'll change that for you.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lincoln City match on 15:06 - Jan 2 with 890 viewsJ2BLUE

From today's side I would guess about 3-4 changes including the keeper. I doubt it will be the wholesale changes of previous years. MM needs results and you are ideal opponents for us to score a few goals and win comfortably. I don't mean that disrespectfully, just that it's a massive step up from your league to a Championship side taking it seriously at their home ground. I think we'll win by 2-3 goals. If i'm wrong and MM plays a weak team then all bets are off and you might well beat us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lincoln City match on 15:24 - Jan 2 with 816 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Lincoln City match on 15:01 - Jan 2 by AdmiralFunge

Maybe 4,000 town fans, and pretty much wholesale changes.

Every chance you'll win.

Reckon we,ll sell about 8 or 9,000, got mine today, ticket office said sales have been improving last few days. My lad is coming to his first game in 4 years so i,m really looking forward to it.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024