Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're on our way to Wembley... 13:41 - Jan 3 with 694 viewshoppy

Ok, it might not be to see Town playing there just yet, but I've brought the boys down to do the stadium tour this afternoon. Anyone done it, and is it any good?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We're on our way to Wembley... on 14:19 - Jan 3 with 634 viewsagc232

Done it twice!

Once for my birthday the same day England played in the 2010 world cup and then took my Grandad for his birthday last year - he took me to the old Wembley before it was knocked down......

Is a good afternoon out!

agc232

We're on our way to Wembley... on 14:59 - Jan 3 with 587 viewshoppy

We're on our way to Wembley... on 14:19 - Jan 3 by agc232

Done it twice!

Once for my birthday the same day England played in the 2010 world cup and then took my Grandad for his birthday last year - he took me to the old Wembley before it was knocked down......

Is a good afternoon out!

The old Wembley was looking tatty in its last days... I was lucky enough to be there for England v Holland and England v Scotland at Euro '96 as well as the playoff final v Barnsley - 3 great matches, but the only game I've been to in the new stadium was Chelsea v Aston Villa FA Cup semi final a few years back, as well as a couple of concerts. Never done the tour though. Waiting in the tour reception now, and the boys went instantly to the XBox they've got in here rather than looking at the original FA Cup etc they've got in here... ever wondered "why did I bother?"!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We're on our way to Wembley... on 15:54 - Jan 3 with 527 viewsagc232

We're on our way to Wembley... on 14:59 - Jan 3 by hoppy

The old Wembley was looking tatty in its last days... I was lucky enough to be there for England v Holland and England v Scotland at Euro '96 as well as the playoff final v Barnsley - 3 great matches, but the only game I've been to in the new stadium was Chelsea v Aston Villa FA Cup semi final a few years back, as well as a couple of concerts. Never done the tour though. Waiting in the tour reception now, and the boys went instantly to the XBox they've got in here rather than looking at the original FA Cup etc they've got in here... ever wondered "why did I bother?"!

way of the times im afraid!

The original cross bar etc as well! Lots of history there!

Enjoy

agc232

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024