Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
thoughts 17:24 - Jan 3 with 2364 viewsMJallday

first of all let me stand by the opinion that i believe abuse directed at a personal level towards any of our players manager or board is not warranted, certainly not supported by myself and actually has no place in society generally.

But There seems to be a wave of threads now about how people are speaking out about said performances - and how that it seems to be negatively affecting people
furthermore wihin said threads there in an implication that somehow we as fans are the ones at fault for the mess that ITFC finds ourselves in.

if we're not "allowed" (or more accurately, criticised) to vocalise our opinions - then where does this leave us? is it not a "fact" of football that this is what fans/supports of a club do? and have done for many many decades?

all i know is that being a town fan certainly isnt fun at the moment. its abject and confusing. does anyone else feel like this?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

thoughts on 19:53 - Jan 3 with 315 viewsitfcjoe

thoughts on 18:51 - Jan 3 by Edmunds5

Yeah I do and have done for a while but I haven't posted too much, maybe down to the fact that if you want Mick to leave at this point you're viewed as a 'hater' even if you have honest reasoning. You can actually think Micks time is up without hating him, that is possible.

There is no room for Shades of Grey at the moment

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024