Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. 17:37 - Jan 3 with 936 viewsWadeyBlue

A comfortable 3-0 win for the town.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 17:40 - Jan 3 with 926 viewsbournemouthblue

If we play as we did against Brizzle then we should marmalise them, whether they are having a good season or not

They're three divisions below us, we should be too much for them, whether they are plucky or not

We had one of the quickest rates of winning the ball back in the Championship, our pressing, fitness, strength and pace should be too much for them

If we are wasteful they could punish us but it will take a serious effort from them

We will see though, I am looking forward to it

I would say this FA Cup tie has been timed particularly badly for them
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 17:43]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 17:58 - Jan 3 with 877 viewspoppiesman

Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 17:40 - Jan 3 by bournemouthblue

If we play as we did against Brizzle then we should marmalise them, whether they are having a good season or not

They're three divisions below us, we should be too much for them, whether they are plucky or not

We had one of the quickest rates of winning the ball back in the Championship, our pressing, fitness, strength and pace should be too much for them

If we are wasteful they could punish us but it will take a serious effort from them

We will see though, I am looking forward to it

I would say this FA Cup tie has been timed particularly badly for them
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 17:43]

I too think it will be a comfortable 2 -3 goal win for us.
What happens when we win a round 3 game? Do we get to keep the cup.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 17:58]
Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 18:07 - Jan 3 with 856 viewstheinbetweener

What, like 12 months ago when we were outplayed by a Portsmouth side two divisions below us? We all know MM's philosophy in the cups, and the amount of teams from leagues below that have dumped us out of them during his tenure in charge. I for one sadly cannot be as optimistic as some.
Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 18:56 - Jan 3 with 782 viewsbournemouthblue

Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 17:58 - Jan 3 by poppiesman

I too think it will be a comfortable 2 -3 goal win for us.
What happens when we win a round 3 game? Do we get to keep the cup.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 17:58]

I don't think you even get a medal for it

I realise this may come as a surprise to Norwich fans

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 19:28 - Jan 3 with 710 viewsbadadski

Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 18:56 - Jan 3 by bournemouthblue

I don't think you even get a medal for it

I realise this may come as a surprise to Norwich fans

depending on the team we play, a bet on Lincs might be in order - 6 or 7 to 1 in some bookies.
Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 19:32 - Jan 3 with 697 viewsFtnfwest

Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 18:07 - Jan 3 by theinbetweener

What, like 12 months ago when we were outplayed by a Portsmouth side two divisions below us? We all know MM's philosophy in the cups, and the amount of teams from leagues below that have dumped us out of them during his tenure in charge. I for one sadly cannot be as optimistic as some.

Yes but at least we put that right against Stevenage...oh
Lincoln City. Not going to be a problem. on 19:55 - Jan 3 with 660 viewsBlueToad

LMAO

I'll go as far to say that we are the underdogs on Saturday.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024