Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) 11:07 - Jan 11 with 1038 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 11 with 1023 viewsCambonbleu

I did hear a rumor somebody said they'd seen Steve Bull giving him a Piggy Back down Bramford Road but that isn't def info

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 11 with 1024 viewsITFC_Forever

He's been seen in the Wolverhampton branch of Glasswells looking bored while his missus agonises over which curtains to get.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 11 with 1020 viewshype313

He's been seen doing some yoga poses in preparation for carrying all the boxes downstairs.

Phil waved, as you would expect.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:10 - Jan 11 with 1002 viewsDisco_Inferno

Yes - the update is that he is a reasonable central defender who has been played woefully out of position for last couple of years
Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:17 - Jan 11 with 956 viewsKeno

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 11 by ITFC_Forever

He's been seen in the Wolverhampton branch of Glasswells looking bored while his missus agonises over which curtains to get.

she needs to pull herself together

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:18 - Jan 11 with 951 viewsKeno

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:09 - Jan 11 by hype313

He's been seen doing some yoga poses in preparation for carrying all the boxes downstairs.

Phil waved, as you would expect.

maybe it would help if Phil stopped stalking him?

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:18 - Jan 11 with 947 viewsjimsymBLUE

Yes, just redone mine in the tasteful ITFC blue option.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:21 - Jan 11 with 930 viewsbadadski

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:17 - Jan 11 by Keno

she needs to pull herself together

How long does a player have to play out of position before it actually becomes their position? Not saying Chambers is good enough for a right back but in fairness when i have seen him as centre back i have not rated him their either. He is out-jumped and beaten to headers too much in games i have seen him play as centre back, no where near as dominant as Tommy or Berra under normal circumstances (obviously not the last few games where his timing and positions has been attrocious by his usual standards.)
Login to get fewer ads

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 913 viewshoppy

Apparently, Chambers had just been given the green light to move when this was taken...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:26 - Jan 11 with 873 viewsKeno

Do we have any more Chambers updates today? (n/t) on 11:22 - Jan 11 by hoppy

Apparently, Chambers had just been given the green light to move when this was taken...

oh, thats what the Lambert meant when he said he needed to tighten the defence and park the bus

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024