Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans. 17:07 - Jan 11 with 567 viewsWickets

Anyone else fed up with loans and Bull brown stuff?
Loans. on 17:13 - Jan 11 with 547 viewsANNA3ROA

Yes Loans are no good
Loans. on 19:23 - Jan 11 with 491 viewsVaughan8

Loans are fine if they are a view to a permanent move, or if it is someone who we would never be able to be able to buy (i.e. Dos Santos).

A Loan of a player who is not better than ones we already have is what I gt fed up with (or is an older player who stops our younger player having more games).
Loans. on 19:54 - Jan 11 with 465 viewsBluefish

Loans. on 19:23 - Jan 11 by Vaughan8

Loans are fine if they are a view to a permanent move, or if it is someone who we would never be able to be able to buy (i.e. Dos Santos).

A Loan of a player who is not better than ones we already have is what I gt fed up with (or is an older player who stops our younger player having more games).

What about as cover for a position or for an injury? What about instead of buying a new cm because bishop will be back and Dozzell will have gained more experience?

Are we still ignoring the fact that Dozzell is not ready and blaming mm?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Loans. on 20:27 - Jan 11 with 451 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Yep unless its with a view to a move. it lacks ambition and keeps out young talent at the club. understand in extreme cases with a plethora of injuries but when you get a situation like we have with Lawrence clearly our best player and you know we wont be able to sign him its all rather negative.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Loans. on 07:44 - Jan 12 with 412 viewsWickets

Loans. on 20:27 - Jan 11 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Yep unless its with a view to a move. it lacks ambition and keeps out young talent at the club. understand in extreme cases with a plethora of injuries but when you get a situation like we have with Lawrence clearly our best player and you know we wont be able to sign him its all rather negative.

Indeed and the same as last year with Frazer .Plus if we sign another out of our budget striker now, just to get us through to the next transfer window! just seems the papering over cracks just keeps on coming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024