Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some more video comedy from up the road 19:36 - Jan 16 with 1406 viewsSteve_M

Includes the hashtag #staypartofthefamily

[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 19:48]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some more video commedy from up the road on 19:42 - Jan 16 with 1358 viewsITFC_Blood

Did they try hard to pick out the most looking inbreds?

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Some more video commedy from up the road on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 1334 viewseireblue

Some more video commedy from up the road on 19:42 - Jan 16 by ITFC_Blood

No.
Some more video comedy from up the road on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 1334 viewsSteve_M

Probably the least...

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some more video comedy from up the road on 19:55 - Jan 16 with 1308 viewsbluejake78

Warts,honkers that suit elephants and Web pages...Waddle along inbreds.
Some more video comedy from up the road on 20:02 - Jan 16 with 1266 viewsReuser_is_God

Utter freaks

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Some more video comedy from up the road on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 1192 viewsLankHenners

Unbelievable. You think they've sunk to new depths of tinpotness and they come out with something like this.

#staypartofthefamily - they really are a self-generating comedy machine.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Some more video comedy from up the road on 20:45 - Jan 16 with 1157 viewsKeno

Some more video comedy from up the road on 20:40 - Jan 16 by LankHenners

Unbelievable. You think they've sunk to new depths of tinpotness and they come out with something like this.

#staypartofthefamily - they really are a self-generating comedy machine.

Why do they all look alike?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Some more video comedy from up the road on 20:59 - Jan 16 with 1091 viewsIpswichKnight

Only thing missing was duelling banjos.
Login to get fewer ads

Some more video comedy from up the road on 21:04 - Jan 16 with 1082 viewsWD19

Spoof shirley!?
Some more video comedy from up the road on 21:10 - Jan 16 with 1069 viewstextbackup

ours would be just as bad tho!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Some more video comedy from up the road on 21:37 - Jan 16 with 1013 viewspatrickswell

I've been watching quite a few of those Talk Norwich City videos on YouTube - yeah, he may be a Scummer,but he does a good job with those. It's been funny and almost, touching to see the way the tone of these videos has changed from, "We're going to win the league" to "I'm sick of the averageness". You could almost say they've had it worse than us, certainly since mid October. We've never been more than a game or two away from a win to at least give us a bit of a lift. They, with the odd exception, have lost games left, right and centre for three months now.
Some more video comedy from up the road on 21:43 - Jan 16 with 997 viewsuefacup81

Is it me, or are there slight undertones of "please don't cancel your S/T. We kinda need the money right now!"?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Some more video commedy from up the road on 21:45 - Jan 16 with 990 viewsPinewoodblue

as it says "Stay part of the family"

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Some more video comedy from up the road on 21:45 - Jan 16 with 992 viewsWarkystache

Some more video comedy from up the road on 21:37 - Jan 16 by patrickswell

I've been watching quite a few of those Talk Norwich City videos on YouTube - yeah, he may be a Scummer,but he does a good job with those. It's been funny and almost, touching to see the way the tone of these videos has changed from, "We're going to win the league" to "I'm sick of the averageness". You could almost say they've had it worse than us, certainly since mid October. We've never been more than a game or two away from a win to at least give us a bit of a lift. They, with the odd exception, have lost games left, right and centre for three months now.

The scummer I work with has gone off football and started watching rugby.

Mind you, he's from Dereham.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Some more video comedy from up the road on 00:17 - Jan 17 with 876 viewsnorth_stand77

Did she say she'd got The Clap??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024