Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? 10:49 - Jan 17 with 868 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 10:56 - Jan 17 with 839 viewsBluebell

Where did you get that photo of Rommy?
Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 11:32 - Jan 17 with 774 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 10:56 - Jan 17 by Bluebell

Where did you get that photo of Rommy?

I have pictures of all of you.

Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 11:33 - Jan 17 with 767 viewsPJH

Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 11:32 - Jan 17 by factual_blue

I have pictures of all of you.

Does that mean of all TWTDers or just ALL of Bluebell?
Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 11:34 - Jan 17 with 763 viewsRadlett_blue

My wife was preparing to watch Silent Witness last night and said to our daughter "the 2nd part isn't on until Wednesday because there's some stupid replay"!!!!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 11:46 - Jan 17 with 722 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 11:33 - Jan 17 by PJH

Does that mean of all TWTDers or just ALL of Bluebell?

Both

Anybody else getting ready for watching the game on tv tonight? on 12:21 - Jan 17 with 687 viewsRyorry

Timer set to record. A few snackerootees in. Must remember to get crisps, olives & roasted pistachios in shell in when at shops!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024