Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) 09:48 - Jan 18 with 3519 viewsITFCBlues

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:38 - Jan 18 with 1022 viewsitfcjoe

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 09:51 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

Kenny Jackett. I'm convinced of it.

Or Steve Coterill

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:40 - Jan 18 with 1014 viewsKieran_Knows

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:38 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

Or Steve Coterill

That wouldn't surprise me either. Possibly Nigel Pearson? But he may be too expensive for us?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 11:44 - Jan 18 with 989 viewsGlasgowBlue

As I've stated before I'd like us to pick up one of the younger managers at the end of the season who has succeeded in a lower league playing attractive football. You'd like to think they would be attracted to a "big" club like Ipswich.

The last three appointments we have made seem to have come across that they are doing us a favour by coming here.

If Evans decides to act now and not look to the future then I'd be happy with Pardew.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 12:15 - Jan 18 with 917 viewslmfcblue

Forget about all these Dinosaur managers the club need to be forward thinking and get the Cowley brothers in. Obviously untested at that level but has to be better than just getting these managers that regularly get sacked and move onto the next club.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 12:20 - Jan 18 with 905 viewsMagic31

In an ideal would I'd love Mark Warburton from Rangers but doubt we could tempt him back down to England.

We'll get stuck with Kenny.
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 12:22 - Jan 18 with 885 viewsLightningboy

Burley/Magilton ( never happen I know )
Paul Tisdale
Derek McAdams

How's Shefki Kuqi getting on in the management game?
If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 13:46 - Jan 18 with 776 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

john mcgreal, jim magilton deserves another crack, Glenn Hoddle, butcher and mariner would be a dream team but won't happen. Would like to someone who genuinely cares for the club and fans.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

If Mick were to go, who's a realistic replacement? (n/t) on 14:07 - Jan 18 with 745 viewsRandall

Realistically the replacement would not be given money to spend - certainly not immediately.

On that basis, the owner would have to employ someone with some good recent experience in the Championship/League One, who has good contacts so they can get a few deals/loans in and who will play pragmatic, risk-free, results based football to keep us in the upper half Championship.

I honestly cannot think of any realistic replacements on that basis and I think Mick will be here at least until the Summer, if not until 2018.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024