Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning 09:59 - Jan 18 with 1943 viewsElderGrizzly

Not now Ian. Not the right time and the wrong message....

[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 10:00]
Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:01 - Jan 18 with 1869 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's people sticking with the club they need to be more worried about. FPR is starting to look and sound like a morgue. That's no slight on those who have the incredible resilience to go or those that have chosen not too, but when you start to lose fans you're in trouble.

I wonder what the renewals will be like for next season....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:12 - Jan 18 with 1747 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Agree seems a wholly inappropriate response.
Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:14 - Jan 18 with 1711 viewsNorthstaNder

Bit late for that! People are already deserting the club in their hundreds.
Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:14 - Jan 18 with 1712 viewsReuser_is_God

Making some very odd statements lately

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:18 - Jan 18 with 1661 viewsnorthstandsteps

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:01 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

It's people sticking with the club they need to be more worried about. FPR is starting to look and sound like a morgue. That's no slight on those who have the incredible resilience to go or those that have chosen not too, but when you start to lose fans you're in trouble.

I wonder what the renewals will be like for next season....

The majority were well behind the team when we stormed to the top of the league at the start of last season and only 1 year ago when we beat Brighton away and were looking a certainty for the top 6. What a difference a year makes
Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:36 - Jan 18 with 1506 viewsBenters

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:14 - Jan 18 by NorthstaNder

Bit late for that! People are already deserting the club in their hundreds.

and the rest ..

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 1401 viewsStiffler

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:36 - Jan 18 by Benters

and the rest ..

I agree with him now is not the time for you nappy crappers to wet your pants

Get behind the board and Mick. The darkest hour is before the dawn
Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 1393 viewsANNA3ROA

I think we should stick with MM and see what happens till end of season I also read posts of panic by headless Ipswich chickens and can see a car crash at the club? I was not happy with this result but it could be a wake up call for ME TO GET HIS CHEQUE BOOK OUT.
Login to get fewer ads

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:54 - Jan 18 with 1317 viewswkj

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:48 - Jan 18 by ANNA3ROA

I think we should stick with MM and see what happens till end of season I also read posts of panic by headless Ipswich chickens and can see a car crash at the club? I was not happy with this result but it could be a wake up call for ME TO GET HIS CHEQUE BOOK OUT.

Thing is, it wont be. Also, The team of Lincoln cost a lot less week in week out than our playing staff, and, well you see what happened two cup games in a row

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:55 - Jan 18 with 1309 viewsPinewoodblue

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:48 - Jan 18 by ANNA3ROA

were you happy with the team selection, formation and effort?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 11:06 - Jan 18 with 1223 viewsANNA3ROA

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 10:55 - Jan 18 by Pinewoodblue

were you happy with the team selection, formation and effort?

No I was not happy I had to switch off TV near end of second half, Ipswich could of played for 24 hours and not score but I still think MM should stay to end of season because I do not rate anyone else to takeover.
Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 11:30 - Jan 18 with 1151 viewsRyorry

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 11:06 - Jan 18 by ANNA3ROA

No I was not happy I had to switch off TV near end of second half, Ipswich could of played for 24 hours and not score but I still think MM should stay to end of season because I do not rate anyone else to takeover.

There are some members of this board who coach junior teams that would probably actually do better, quite frankly. Mick has lost the plot, and now can't see the wood for the trees. I'd give the job to Klug in a temp capacity till we can sus out someone more permanent - or if Klug can prove himself, who knows?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Club pleads with us to "Stick with Mick" on Radio Suffolk this morning on 11:44 - Jan 18 with 1086 viewsvapour_trail

The club had to say something today, and given they're not going to get rid, I'm not sure what else they could say.

If Mick does go, I make Milnes position pretty much untenable.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024