Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? 12:25 - Jan 18 with 3161 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Discuss

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:28 - Jan 18 with 2400 viewsManchesterblue

Watch it, you'll get to buy the club

No-one on here has any balls to protest, protesting with you feet doesn't help the club, it just esculates the financial issues the club already has.

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:29 - Jan 18 with 2394 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Count me in.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:30 - Jan 18 with 2383 viewsLankHenners

Banner wielding maniacs and people who never watch but are oh so insightful I'd imagine.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:31 - Jan 18 with 2364 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I might boycott the Derby home game, anyone else going to?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:33 - Jan 18 with 2340 viewsElderGrizzly

If you want to protest, it needs to be vocal and visual. That will get the attention of the media etc and ramp up the pressure on the club.

Sadly, not going won't make any difference.
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:43 - Jan 18 with 2277 viewswkj

Sure... tell us what you have planned when and who you are telling media wise and the kind of numbers you think you can get and I'd be in

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:46 - Jan 18 with 2229 viewsdirtyboy

I'll leave a protest to the school kids and workshy with time on their hands.
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:49 - Jan 18 with 2199 viewstaximan

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:33 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

If you want to protest, it needs to be vocal and visual. That will get the attention of the media etc and ramp up the pressure on the club.

Sadly, not going won't make any difference.

visual, as in a banner or two ??

if so, the herd won't be impressed
Login to get fewer ads

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:51 - Jan 18 with 2173 viewscarlisleaway

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:31 - Jan 18 by Ipswich_Crazy

I might boycott the Derby home game, anyone else going to?

Boycotting the next game will have no effect on the final outcome
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:54 - Jan 18 with 2136 viewsITFC_Cotton

I'd say the fact that attendances are dropping every game shows people are already protesting, the biggest protest would be for people to not go to games.
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:56 - Jan 18 with 2111 viewstaximan

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:54 - Jan 18 by ITFC_Cotton

I'd say the fact that attendances are dropping every game shows people are already protesting, the biggest protest would be for people to not go to games.

over a year for me now
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 2059 viewsAlabaster_Codify

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:56 - Jan 18 by taximan

over a year for me now

So that's 2 people up for a protest...awesome

A couple more & that should sort it

No thanks...I don't do the horse

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 2038 viewsTJS

I think the best way for ST holders to protest would be to cancel their direct debit immediately after the final payment this season and write to the club informing them of their reasons.
If enough people did this I think the club would be forced to act and then extend the deadline.
Just letting it roll over year after year fuels the utter complacency of the current setup.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 13:02]
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 2028 viewstaximan

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:01 - Jan 18 by Alabaster_Codify

So that's 2 people up for a protest...awesome

A couple more & that should sort it

take the p1ss all you want

i saw our demise coming ages ago

you carry on clapping
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 1993 viewsAlabaster_Codify

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:02 - Jan 18 by taximan

you carry on clapping

Demise?

I think you're getting a bit carried away

No thanks...I don't do the horse

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:11 - Jan 18 with 1937 viewsElderGrizzly

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 12:49 - Jan 18 by taximan

visual, as in a banner or two ??

if so, the herd won't be impressed

Not necessarily. I mean it needs to be groups of people protesting, making it clear of their unhappiness etc.

Not during the game, that is the time to support the team, but before and after go for it.

Not going doesn't really make much impact in these situations, especially if already a ST holder. The media don't report on people not going, but they do report on vocal protests by hundreds of fans outside or inside the ground.

That will send a message and one Evans won't want to see his name dragged through.
"Demise".......? on 13:13 - Jan 18 with 1903 viewsBloots

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:02 - Jan 18 by taximan

you carry on clapping

....someone call him an Uber.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:14 - Jan 18 with 1885 viewsReuser_is_God

You start the ball rolling Crazy via one of your YouTube videos.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 1852 viewsdavid_mcgoldrick

We need to protest 59th minute? ill score some own goals.
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:20 - Jan 18 with 1838 viewsZakk

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:14 - Jan 18 by Reuser_is_God

You start the ball rolling Crazy via one of your YouTube videos.

Everyone take a boot, print a picture of mick McCarthy and stick it on and on the 10th minute if the next home game everyone throw the boot on the as a sign to boot McCarthy out lol! That's a joke btw
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:20 - Jan 18 with 1828 viewsZakk

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:20 - Jan 18 by Zakk

Everyone take a boot, print a picture of mick McCarthy and stick it on and on the 10th minute if the next home game everyone throw the boot on the as a sign to boot McCarthy out lol! That's a joke btw

But I'm up for a protest if anyone has ideas
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:21 - Jan 18 with 1819 viewsZakk

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:20 - Jan 18 by Zakk

But I'm up for a protest if anyone has ideas

A banner saying Invest or get out Evans
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 1760 viewsdavid_mcgoldrick

A banner saying evans is from Norwich
Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:30 - Jan 18 with 1740 viewslegoman

I am protesting by following another club until Evans has gone then I will come back no matter the division we end up in as long as we bring back the family club (passionate Chairman) passion we were all used to even in the Duncan days.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:32 - Jan 18 with 1717 viewsReuser_is_God

Who is up for a Protest against Mick McCarthy and Evans? on 13:30 - Jan 18 by legoman

I am protesting by following another club until Evans has gone then I will come back no matter the division we end up in as long as we bring back the family club (passionate Chairman) passion we were all used to even in the Duncan days.

Following another club?

If it's not a local non league club then you are an utter melt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024