Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans 17:16 - Jan 20 with 811 viewsIllinoisblue

and not of them has mentioned what's going on today. Not sure if they're in denial or just don't give a toss.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:17 - Jan 20 with 786 viewsJ2BLUE

It's amazing how switched off the average person is. They really have no clue or interest in anything important.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:19 - Jan 20 with 771 viewsIllinoisblue

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:17 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

It's amazing how switched off the average person is. They really have no clue or interest in anything important.

well, that's a bit sweeping. Just because people aren't jumping on their desks shouting "Trump's a c __ t" doesn't mean they're not engaged citizens.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:20 - Jan 20 with 759 viewsJ2BLUE

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:19 - Jan 20 by Illinoisblue

well, that's a bit sweeping. Just because people aren't jumping on their desks shouting "Trump's a c __ t" doesn't mean they're not engaged citizens.

My point still stands based on my experience of people in this country.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:21 - Jan 20 with 752 viewsfactual_blue

True story, heard by Mrs Factual

American #1: 'So if I said something about Trump that you didn't like, would you pull a gun on me?'

American #2: 'Yes.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:23 - Jan 20 with 741 viewsFtnfwest

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:20 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

My point still stands based on my experience of people in this country.

That was an 'over easy' comment......
interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:23 - Jan 20 with 740 viewsSarge

Why would anyone really though? All the news networks and people on here and twitter giving a running commentary about some ceremony thousands of miles away. Like the wall to wall coverage of the royal baby, who gives a damn?

Edit: my own girlfriend texted me with 'half an hour to go..' assumed she meant until she left work but no! Their office is watching it before going home...
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 17:25]
interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:44 - Jan 20 with 636 viewsoldbluestu

Probably because they're working. That's the difference between Yanks and Brits, Yanks spend all day working Brits spend all day looking at the internet/TV
interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:54 - Jan 20 with 608 viewsTractorWood

Elected presidents and PMs are often undermined by activities that go on around them.

I don't really care what Theresa May says because at the moment as it's largely dictated by the fragility of the macro economic markets and vast divide in opinion across the country. This has leaded to ambiguous and sycophantic over-promising.

Hopefully Trump will get briefed on the seriousness of everything he'll be involved in by career civil servants and realise there is little time to honour arbitrary and conjecture based manifesto promises.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:56 - Jan 20 with 600 viewsTollycobbold

interstingly, working in an office in America, full of Amercicans on 17:17 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

Important?

A president isn't actually in charge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024