Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! 17:25 - Jan 20 with 8175 viewsBergholtBru

If only we had somebody to speak out for his country like that, especially on Islam. Hopefully soon we will and we can eradicate the scourge of left wing, liberalism and political correctness forever.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:22 - Jan 20 with 1681 viewsWD19

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:18 - Jan 20 by DanTheMan

Some call that indoctrination.

Hitler Youth style.

Oh no woops, can't mention Nazi's, might insult someone. Also doesn't work.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 19:19]

Ironic really. Goebbels will be along in a minute to delete all evidence.
Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:26 - Jan 20 with 1637 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:15 - Jan 20 by DanTheMan

Explain to me how you eradicate an entire branch of politics without violence.

We saw an end to communism in Eastern Europe without violence in some countries.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:26 - Jan 20 with 1647 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:05 - Jan 20 by Guthrum

He didn't say "Islam", he said 'radical islamic terrorism'. Not the same thing at all.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 19:15]

He's said (and since reiterated) that he wants to ban all muslims entering the country and have a Muslim register. That's sailing very close to the Nazi jew register if you ask me.

Awful man. I just hope May doesn't bend over and take it from him like Blair did with George W. But of course she will as we need that trade deal with them. Is that going to be as easy as the leavers would have us believe when America is going into a new phase of protectionism in 'America First'?....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:27 - Jan 20 with 1625 viewsRaedwald_625

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:22 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Now you are doing it.

I see those nice tolerant liberal lefties are rioting in Washington.

another thread justifying violence?
Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:29 - Jan 20 with 1628 viewsDanTheMan

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:22 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

Now you are doing it.

I see those nice tolerant liberal lefties are rioting in Washington.

We could do this all day, I'm not getting into a left-right slanging match with you. It is utterly pointless.

Yes people shouldn't riot.
Yes people do.
The world has been changed through the actions of rioters. Most of the time it's for the wrong reasons.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:29 - Jan 20 with 1625 viewsDanTheMan

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:26 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

We saw an end to communism in Eastern Europe without violence in some countries.

And now communism has disappeared and there are no communists?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:34 - Jan 20 with 1594 viewsGuthrum

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:26 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

He's said (and since reiterated) that he wants to ban all muslims entering the country and have a Muslim register. That's sailing very close to the Nazi jew register if you ask me.

Awful man. I just hope May doesn't bend over and take it from him like Blair did with George W. But of course she will as we need that trade deal with them. Is that going to be as easy as the leavers would have us believe when America is going into a new phase of protectionism in 'America First'?....

I was referring to this specific speech (as was the OP). Not whatever other stuff - some of it very unpleasant - he has said.

Think that with his staunchly America First views, any new trade deal could prove horribly one-sided (worse than TTIP). They hold virtually all the cards.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:36 - Jan 20 with 1580 viewsSwansea_Blue

He hasn't even built his wall yet and you're talking about knocking it down!

Edit - and that involved a David Hasselhof concert, which frankly is the worse atrocity you could inflict on anyone.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 19:40]

Login to get fewer ads

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:37 - Jan 20 with 1581 viewssparks

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:14 - Jan 20 by GlasgowBlue

I think Trump is an absolutely appalling human being. But I thought in the short term he was better for world peace than Clinton.

As for Cotty. It made no difference whether it was him or anyone else. I've had him on ignore until the new year.

Cant imagine why you think hed be better for peace given his propensity to prod world powers on Twitter, and that his solution to a good exit from Iraq was to leave significant forces there to "keep the oil" for the US.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:38 - Jan 20 with 1561 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

well said. its a pity despite we follow the super blues, this board is riddled with red lefties.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:39 - Jan 20 with 1557 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:29 - Jan 20 by DanTheMan

We could do this all day, I'm not getting into a left-right slanging match with you. It is utterly pointless.

Yes people shouldn't riot.
Yes people do.
The world has been changed through the actions of rioters. Most of the time it's for the wrong reasons.

You are coming at this as if I am a Trump supporter or fan. I'm not. I was condemning Cotty's crass use of the holocaust to have a pop at a poster who chose his words poorly when talking about putting an end to liberalism and political correctness.

I don't agree with the op but to compare it to the holocaust was a disgrace. Each time somebody does that it trivialises an awful human tragedy.

I repeat. Trump will be a disaster for America but the world will be safer for a couple of more years, which it wouldn't have been with Clinton squaring up to Putin.

Iron Lion Zion

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:47 - Jan 20 with 1523 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 17:26 - Jan 20 by Cotty

How are you planning to do that? Gas chambers?

What typical left wing bs. I guess you are loving all those inappropriately named antifascists running riot in Washington because they can't accept a democratic vote. The 'tolerant' left, a bunch of bed wetting, undemocratic fascists. why aren't they protesting in real dictatorships like china, saudia arabia and north korea. deplorable behaviour.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:48 - Jan 20 with 1522 viewsfeelingblue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:37 - Jan 20 by sparks

Cant imagine why you think hed be better for peace given his propensity to prod world powers on Twitter, and that his solution to a good exit from Iraq was to leave significant forces there to "keep the oil" for the US.

Spot on.
Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:52 - Jan 20 with 1492 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:38 - Jan 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

well said. its a pity despite we follow the super blues, this board is riddled with red lefties.

I wouldn't say it's particularly lefty to call out lying, xenophobic, racist, mysogonistic aršeholes. It's called decency and transcends politics.

Anyway I'm done with this rubbish. I'll leave the last word to lovely Janey Godley:

Apologies for language

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:08 - Jan 20 with 1416 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:52 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

I wouldn't say it's particularly lefty to call out lying, xenophobic, racist, mysogonistic aršeholes. It's called decency and transcends politics.

Anyway I'm done with this rubbish. I'll leave the last word to lovely Janey Godley:

Apologies for language

hypocrite.. nuff said. because you have a different opinion shout them down with racist, xenophobe, blah, blah. and now getting violent!

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:11 - Jan 20 with 1398 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:52 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

Apologies for language

Janey Godley is a friend of my wife. Her husband's family used to be the top mobsters in Glasgow.

She's very funny but has a very tragic back story.

Iron Lion Zion

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:12 - Jan 20 with 1402 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:08 - Jan 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

hypocrite.. nuff said. because you have a different opinion shout them down with racist, xenophobe, blah, blah. and now getting violent!

It's got nothing to do with opinions - it's proven, some of it in court. And I haven't got violent 👍

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:13 - Jan 20 with 1380 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:29 - Jan 20 by DanTheMan

And now communism has disappeared and there are no communists?

One last point. Do you accept that in the 80's you could have wanted to eradicate Thatcherism without eradicating Thatcher?

Get rid of an ideal without getting rid of a person.

Iron Lion Zion

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:16 - Jan 20 with 1362 viewssyntaxerror

Which countries didn't have any violence in Eastern Europe prior to the fall of communism?
Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:20 - Jan 20 with 1346 viewsgordon

What would be really great would be if there were loads of different leaders across the world all speaking up for their countries like that, and we could put a stop to any international co-operation on stupid politically correct left-wing things like fighting climate change, eradicating diseases like malaria and ebola, getting clean drinking water and education to impoverished countries, and trying to halt biodiversity loss.

That would be really great if we could stop worrying about those sorts of things, and just concentrate on looking after ourselves a bit more.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 20:21]
Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:20 - Jan 20 with 1342 viewsIpswichIrish

Bernie Sanders would have been brilliant, Hillary is useless
I would be worried if I was a Brit though, a fat orange pervert is in charge of your nukes, etc, not even a 'trade deal' could sweeten that
Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:21 - Jan 20 with 1330 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:16 - Jan 20 by syntaxerror

Which countries didn't have any violence in Eastern Europe prior to the fall of communism?

In Poland and Hungary, the communist party entered negotiations with opposition forces to plan the details of the transition without violence.

Even the coup against Gorbachov ended without troops being ordered to fire on those who blocked their way.

Romania was the exception.

Iron Lion Zion

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:23 - Jan 20 with 1328 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:20 - Jan 20 by IpswichIrish

Bernie Sanders would have been brilliant, Hillary is useless
I would be worried if I was a Brit though, a fat orange pervert is in charge of your nukes, etc, not even a 'trade deal' could sweeten that

Not a fan of orange?

Iron Lion Zion

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 20:53 - Jan 20 with 1236 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:34 - Jan 20 by Guthrum

I was referring to this specific speech (as was the OP). Not whatever other stuff - some of it very unpleasant - he has said.

Think that with his staunchly America First views, any new trade deal could prove horribly one-sided (worse than TTIP). They hold virtually all the cards.

We'll be fine. It's gonna be huge! It's gonna be great!

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 1183 viewsIpswichIrish

Trump`s Speech-- Superb!!! on 19:38 - Jan 20 by Jonnosdreadlocks

I'm left wing but that isn't the only reason I hate Trump

He's a pervert caught on tape saying 'grab them by the pu**y'

If he had said ban all Jews he would have been finished, and rightly so, but because he said Muslims, nobody says out.

He is a pathological liar

He is a scumbag

And I'm not an 'elite' words used by billionaires and millionaires, Farage, Trump etc. I also can't stand Hillary, I wanted Bernie Sanders to win
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024