Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston (a), Derby (h), Reading (h), Villa (a), Brighton (a), Leeds (h).. 09:05 - Jan 23 with 3681 viewsunstableblue

... Norwich (a)...

Ay Karumba... hold on to your hats people.. going to get interesting.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

7pts so far..... on 18:20 - Feb 18 with 901 viewsBloots

....one game to go.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Preston (a), Derby (h), Reading (h), Villa (a), Brighton (a), Leeds (h).. on 18:29 - Feb 18 with 875 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Preston (a), Derby (h), Reading (h), Villa (a), Brighton (a), Leeds (h).. on 09:33 - Jan 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Draw
Win
Lose
Draw
Lose
Draw
Win

So I predicted 9

On 7 with only scum left

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

7pts so far..... on 18:34 - Feb 18 with 861 viewsSteve_M

7pts so far..... on 18:20 - Feb 18 by Bloots

....one game to go.

Ten it is then.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

7pts so far..... on 08:59 - Feb 19 with 773 viewshoppy

7pts so far..... on 18:34 - Feb 18 by Steve_M

Ten it is then.

Well I'm going to stick my neck out and say he's definitely not going to be right with 9...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Preston (a), Derby (h), Reading (h), Villa (a), Brighton (a), Leeds (h).. on 09:07 - Feb 19 with 763 viewsStokieBlue

Preston (a), Derby (h), Reading (h), Villa (a), Brighton (a), Leeds (h).. on 11:34 - Jan 23 by SomethingBlue

That we always do, you grim old fatalist.

Happy to say I was wrong on this.

The midfield additions along with the player playing in the change of shape has been great. Huws is a real find and would be great if we could keep him.

I didn't see the turnaround coming, fingers crossed it continues.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Preston (a), Derby (h), Reading (h), Villa (a), Brighton (a), Leeds (h).. on 07:51 - Feb 20 with 653 viewsHerbivore

Preston (a), Derby (h), Reading (h), Villa (a), Brighton (a), Leeds (h).. on 11:28 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

I see us taking 6 or 7 points at least. The gap between the 'top' teams and the 'lesser' teams in the Championship is very small, I'd have thought people would have realised that by now. Our win over Blackburn has been discounted by some because they are apparently rubbish, and yet they've beaten top of the league Newcastle very recently.

We've already matched the haul I predicted and will add to it at Carrow Road so not a bad return. Oddly enough though I look at the games individually and we could easily be here with another 6-8 points in the bag from that run of games - Preston, Reading, Brighton and Leeds were all games we could easily have won. Pretty impressive stuff, especially when you consider that the current side have only really been playing together for 3 weeks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024