Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the Lee Rigby murderers . 07:14 - Jan 24 with 10674 viewsBenters

You know one of those pleasant chaps who ran down the defenceless lad and hacked him to pieces,is claiming £20'000 for losing two teeth in a scuffle with prison guards ..

Please stop the World i want to get off !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

One of the Lee Rigby murderers . on 11:08 - Jan 25 with 415 viewsGeoffSentence

One of the Lee Rigby murderers . on 11:00 - Jan 25 by allezlesbleus

I think it is a shame that people who disagree with other's views are then called "nutters".

I don't agree with Unbelievablue's views, but respect that him and others are entitled to their opinions and I do understand why they don't agree with my views.

Personally, I find it outrageous that millions of pounds will be spent on trying to keep Michael Adebolajo warm, protected, fed 3 times a day, given access to medical facilities as soon as needed etc., when there are thousands, if not more, hard working low paid people and pensioners who struggle to get any of those "essentials".

If you read my post you will see that I am not calling people who I disagree with nutters. My point was that people who held a view but could not make any argument for it were 'incoherent nutters'.

That is why I wrote my second paragraph specifically to clarify it for people who don't read posts properly.

For the record I do think that people who make bald statements like "hang them" without being able to, or even trying to put a coherent argument as to why they think this , are 'incoherent nutters'.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024