Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope these new signings are better than the summers 14:33 - Jan 26 with 825 viewsFrimleyBlue

Best....
Ward... apart from 1st few games. Hasnt done a lot

Maybe taylor is the one out of this window with a bit of promise.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 16:28]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:09 - Jan 26 with 743 viewsPJH

If only we had signed Webster in the summer.....
I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:10 - Jan 26 with 737 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Webster?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:14 - Jan 26 with 722 viewsBudapestByBlimp

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:09 - Jan 26 by PJH

If only we had signed Webster in the summer.....

..... and Lawrence.
I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:17 - Jan 26 with 710 viewsPJH

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:14 - Jan 26 by BudapestByBlimp

..... and Lawrence.

I think for the purposes of OP good signings do not count.

Although Ward has far from lived up to his 3 goals in 45 minutes start it is still too early to completely write him off.
I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:22 - Jan 26 with 689 viewsStenvict

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:17 - Jan 26 by PJH

Although Ward has far from lived up to his 3 goals in 45 minutes start it is still too early to completely write him off.

If that's the case then we've only signed some dreadful footballers over the past few years.

In our play-off season, Bajner was useless.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:23 - Jan 26 with 679 viewsFrimleyBlue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:17 - Jan 26 by PJH

I did miss out webster i error. Ill give you that one.

Lawrence. Loanee. Doesnt help us next season. Potentially wont help us remainder of this one if rumours are true.

Waka waka eh eh

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:25 - Jan 26 with 660 viewsBudapestByBlimp

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:23 - Jan 26 by FrimleyBlue

Lawrence. Loanee. Doesnt help us next season. Potentially wont help us remainder of this one if rumours are true.

Yet you've included Williams, also on loan and no use to us next season or much of this.
I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:26 - Jan 26 with 650 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:23 - Jan 26 by FrimleyBlue

So if you don't want to mention a loanee, why have you brought Williams in?

Login to get fewer ads

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:27 - Jan 26 with 650 viewsPJH

I think there will be two games quite soon when Lawrence will not be able to help us because he is one booking away from a ban.

I thought in your OP that you were just concentrating on failures/possible failures and deliberately ignoring the good.
I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:27 - Jan 26 with 649 viewsFrimleyBlue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:25 - Jan 26 by BudapestByBlimp

Yet you've included Williams, also on loan and no use to us next season or much of this.

Hadnt actually realised he was on loan, even more annoying we even bothered.
Yep remove him

Waka waka eh eh

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:28 - Jan 26 with 637 viewsbournemouthblue

Ward will come good, he is a talented lad

He seems to have had the life sucked out of him by McCarthy

I'd play him upfront for a little bit, giving him a bit less defensive responsibilities and allowing him to use his pace and skill more freely?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:29 - Jan 26 with 622 viewsFrimleyBlue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:27 - Jan 26 by PJH

I think there will be two games quite soon when Lawrence will not be able to help us because he is one booking away from a ban.

I thought in your OP that you were just concentrating on failures/possible failures and deliberately ignoring the good.

No no. Sadly the good is just lawrence. Imo.
Will be interesting to see how static we are without him.

Waka waka eh eh

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:30 - Jan 26 with 611 viewschicoazul

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:27 - Jan 26 by FrimleyBlue

Hadnt actually realised he was on loan, even more annoying we even bothered.
Yep remove him

So in other words one bad signing and one who has a lot of potential and is our current top goalscorer. To say nothing of Webster who looks like the best defender we have signed for years.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 16:31]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:30 - Jan 26 with 611 viewsPJH

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:29 - Jan 26 by FrimleyBlue

No no. Sadly the good is just lawrence. Imo.
Will be interesting to see how static we are without him.

Webster no good then?
I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:31 - Jan 26 with 602 viewsFrimleyBlue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:28 - Jan 26 by bournemouthblue

Ward will come good, he is a talented lad

He seems to have had the life sucked out of him by McCarthy

I'd play him upfront for a little bit, giving him a bit less defensive responsibilities and allowing him to use his pace and skill more freely?

Ive mentioned this before. Micks ruined some promosing players. Not saying all were youngsters. But sears. Bish. Played on right. Anderson was told to sit rather than be the on the line winger he was used to be being.

I couldnt believe how innefective ward was against lincoln

Waka waka eh eh

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:32 - Jan 26 with 582 viewsFrimleyBlue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:30 - Jan 26 by PJH

Webster no good then?

I dont get the hype with webster. Could be a solid player but has alot of errors in him. Will be one to watch once back from injury. For me. Not sure on him.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 16:33]

Waka waka eh eh

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:36 - Jan 26 with 561 viewsPJH

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:32 - Jan 26 by FrimleyBlue

I dont get the hype with webster. Could be a solid player but has alot of errors in him. Will be one to watch once back from injury. For me. Not sure on him.

Having seen every game that Webster has played for us,including his mistakes,I agree with the hype-he is a Premier League player of the near future in my opinion.
I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:38 - Jan 26 with 549 viewsFrimleyBlue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:36 - Jan 26 by PJH

Having seen every game that Webster has played for us,including his mistakes,I agree with the hype-he is a Premier League player of the near future in my opinion.

We shall see

Waka waka eh eh

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:39 - Jan 26 with 544 viewsStenvict

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:32 - Jan 26 by FrimleyBlue

How many games have you seen this season?

Poll: What will be announced first?

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:40 - Jan 26 with 538 viewsFrimleyBlue

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:39 - Jan 26 by Stenvict

How many games have you seen this season?

Waka waka eh eh

I hope these new signings are better than the summers on 16:47 - Jan 26 with 519 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Disagree

He's a premier league player and England defender with 5 years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024