Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) 21:58 - Jan 28 with 6074 viewsBackToRussia

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 15:07 - Jan 29 with 557 viewsMJallday

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:02 - Jan 29 by RoyKeanesDog

To be fair she hasn't exactly been blessed with a honeymoon period, has she?

Brexit. Trump and an ear biting fox.

Imagine the threads on here if TG was still around.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 15:07 - Jan 29 with 556 viewsvapour_trail

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 15:04 - Jan 29 by giant_stow

I stopped watching when it moved to sky

I count persevering with that show until it's denouement, among the worst decisions I've made in my life.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 15:11 - Jan 29 with 534 viewsgiant_stow

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 15:07 - Jan 29 by vapour_trail

I count persevering with that show until it's denouement, among the worst decisions I've made in my life.

That bad?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 15:14 - Jan 29 with 521 viewsvapour_trail

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 15:11 - Jan 29 by giant_stow

That bad?!

Oh man, I don't have the words to do it justice. The last series was appalling, and the ending, Christ.

I remember sitting on the sofa when it finished trying to calculate how much of my life I'd lost to it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024