Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marley Watkins 08:33 - Jan 31 with 1265 viewsSimonds92

How have we not signed him?! If we had a £1 million bid for him rejected in the summer, he has requested a transfer and is out of contract in the summer, he must be available for half the money now. Are we being ridiculous again and trying to play hardball? If we're not interested then why on earth would we have bid £1 million for him in the summer?!
Marley Watkins on 08:34 - Jan 31 with 1258 viewsKieran_Knows

He's the only one I think we have a chance of getting today.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Marley Watkins on 08:44 - Jan 31 with 1171 viewsbabyblue

Barnsley have had a bid rejected this morning for a winger and Watkins does play this role as well as upfront so possible, yes
Marley Watkins on 08:46 - Jan 31 with 1144 viewsbontcho

May be Barnsley want to keep hold of him. They are 7th.....

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Marley Watkins on 08:49 - Jan 31 with 1111 viewsSteve_M

It's possibly something to do with Barnsley already losing several players this month.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Marley Watkins on 08:57 - Jan 31 with 1022 viewsSimonds92

Marley Watkins on 08:49 - Jan 31 by Steve_M

It's possibly something to do with Barnsley already losing several players this month.

If we knew we wanted him why did we not make a bid on January 1st? Seems ridiculous to me that it's gone this long, and as far as we're aware nothing's happened with him. You're right they may now not want to lose him due to the fact they've lost a number of players but from the outside it's seems like another f**k up on our part.
Marley Watkins on 09:08 - Jan 31 with 959 viewsbontcho

Marley Watkins on 08:57 - Jan 31 by Simonds92

If we knew we wanted him why did we not make a bid on January 1st? Seems ridiculous to me that it's gone this long, and as far as we're aware nothing's happened with him. You're right they may now not want to lose him due to the fact they've lost a number of players but from the outside it's seems like another f**k up on our part.

May be Barnsley were happy to lose the others but not him? May be MM wanted Rowe more?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Marley Watkins on 09:09 - Jan 31 with 948 viewsDoobDude

We are not really trying to spend any money. Haven't you worked this out yet?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024