Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. 07:14 - Feb 1 with 2051 viewsBenters

Wake up Evans !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:01 - Feb 1 with 1984 viewsSteve_M

The odd thing about that was that was a promotion season. Which game was it and why the hell weren't people there?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:02 - Feb 1 with 1978 viewsITFC_Forever

It wasn't, it was December 1998.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:07 - Feb 1 with 1950 viewsBenters

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:01 - Feb 1 by Steve_M

The odd thing about that was that was a promotion season. Which game was it and why the hell weren't people there?

Indeed and the stadium was smaller .

Gentlybentley

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:38 - Feb 1 with 1886 viewsITFC_Forever

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:07 - Feb 1 by Benters

Indeed and the stadium was smaller .

What differnce does the size of the stadium make?

Less than 15000 will fit in the size stadium we had then and have now.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:39 - Feb 1 with 1879 viewsBluebell

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:38 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

What differnce does the size of the stadium make?

Less than 15000 will fit in the size stadium we had then and have now.

There weren't anything like 15,000 there yesterday evening.

I would guess no more than 10,000. A hell of a lot of ST holders around me weren't there.
The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:09 - Feb 1 with 1815 viewsSignificant_Blue

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:02 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

It wasn't, it was December 1998.

It was, it was December 1999

ITFC Forever

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:12 - Feb 1 with 1792 viewsBackToRussia

ME out.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:14 - Feb 1 with 1777 viewsBLUEBEAT

Money is the prime driving factor the Evans.

The only way fans can push for attention/change is to withdraw financial support.

Stay away from games, stop buying merch and Evans will take the situation seriously.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:17 - Feb 1 with 1761 viewsPJH

Derby's away following was very poor in numbers wasn't it?
We would have taken more than 464 to Derby where we are now three times that if we were where Derby are.
Perhaps their wonderful supporters just do home games.
The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:44 - Feb 1 with 1700 viewsBenters

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:17 - Feb 1 by PJH

We would have taken more than 464 to Derby where we are now three times that if we were where Derby are.

Why do you worry so much about Derby ive always found that odd?

Gentlybentley

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:46 - Feb 1 with 1688 viewsBenters

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:39 - Feb 1 by Bluebell

There weren't anything like 15,000 there yesterday evening.

I would guess no more than 10,000. A hell of a lot of ST holders around me weren't there.

Thats what i heard 10k-11k.

Perhaps they were outside protesting in the rain ?

Gentlybentley

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:50 - Feb 1 with 1660 viewsPJH

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:44 - Feb 1 by Benters

Why do you worry so much about Derby ive always found that odd?

I don't worry about Derby,just pointing out that the away numbers very poor for a team supposedly with ambition and chasing promotion(again).

I think the fact that a few of us on here mention Derby from time to time stems from the time that you and Taximan started the TWTD branch of the Derby supporters club.
That was before you became a Brighton/Sheff W etc supporter.
The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:55 - Feb 1 with 1641 viewsBenters

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:50 - Feb 1 by PJH

I don't worry about Derby,just pointing out that the away numbers very poor for a team supposedly with ambition and chasing promotion(again).

I think the fact that a few of us on here mention Derby from time to time stems from the time that you and Taximan started the TWTD branch of the Derby supporters club.
That was before you became a Brighton/Sheff W etc supporter.

What a nasty man !

I hope your next seat on the Galloways coach has a wet patch of p1ss from a aged lady who has moved further back .

Gentlybentley

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 10:00 - Feb 1 with 1624 viewsPhilTWTD

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 08:01 - Feb 1 by Steve_M

It was the West Brom game just before Christmas 1999, the one when they were reduced to nine men and Neil Midgley scored. Most lowest attendances are usually around December 18th-ish ahead of Christmas.
The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 10:03 - Feb 1 with 1580 viewsCaptainObvious

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 10:00 - Feb 1 by PhilTWTD

It was the West Brom game just before Christmas 1999, the one when they were reduced to nine men and Neil Midgley scored. Most lowest attendances are usually around December 18th-ish ahead of Christmas.

nice of the referee to score a goal for us

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 10:08 - Feb 1 with 1545 viewstractorboy7777

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 09:17 - Feb 1 by PJH

I read that they've got Newcastle at the weekend and most will have chosen to do that one which is understandable

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 10:08 - Feb 1 with 1542 viewsTractorWood

Price a factor? £32.50 for that fixture is extortion.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 10:09]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The lowest attendance for a league game since December 1999. on 10:09 - Feb 1 with 1525 viewsBarneycurley

Seriously and I am asking a genuine question:

Do you really think Evans ever looks at attendance figures? The guy has many business interests which would take up his time and energy. Honestly I think unless he attended (which I'd like to know how many games hes ACTUALLY attended this season) he wouldn't have a clue or would care.

It would just get mentioned in an account line somewhere and be bundled as a figure.

The guy is so out of touch of what us fans literally spend sleepless nights over it isn't funny. Tragic but true

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024