Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time did you leave..? 10:05 - Feb 1 with 2070 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I wasn't able to make it last night, or listen to it for that matter.

But not being overly comfortable with the boo and berate approach I would have made my point by leaving very early, which I assume quite a few people did.

How quickly did the sparse crowd thin out? I would imagine it was one man and his dog at the end..
What time did you leave..? on 10:07 - Feb 1 with 2055 viewsStenvict

I stayed til the final whistle.

I've never seen the area outside the stadium so empty after a game before.

Poll: What will be announced first?

What time did you leave..? on 10:08 - Feb 1 with 2048 viewsSWGF

The North Stand was empty at the end.

I stayed to the very end but didnt wait for the manager to leave (although I could guess when he'd made it to the tunnel...).

I heard that some members of D Block were leaving after TWENTY MINUTES - but they only stick the senile and incontinent in there....

*Waits patiently for MER*

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What time did you leave..? on 10:10 - Feb 1 with 2035 viewsTractorCam

86, nearly scored Kieffer Moore score a header, we kept pressure then ball went out for a Derby throw, that was enough

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What time did you leave..? on 10:16 - Feb 1 with 2008 viewsITFC_Forever

Final whistle to beat the rush.

Lower North was pretty sparse by then.... went to Legends for a pint after and re-lived the agony for good measure.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What time did you leave..? on 10:17 - Feb 1 with 1996 viewshoppy

I left right on the final whistle and went into Legends. I've not seen it that empty in there after a game in a long time either.

I did hear the words a couple of rows behind me on about 85 mins when someone said "I'm not sure whether to leave now, or wait to boo."

That is a sad situation.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What time did you leave..? on 10:23 - Feb 1 with 1953 viewshoppy

What time did you leave..? on 10:16 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

Final whistle to beat the rush.

Lower North was pretty sparse by then.... went to Legends for a pint after and re-lived the agony for good measure.

Hmm... did you mean to put "went to Legends to buy hoppy a pint" and just forgot to do it?

What time did you leave..? on 10:29 - Feb 1 with 1899 viewsNazemariner

Nearly left 15 minutes into the second half, but then Moore came on and i wanted to see what he was all about. Looked ok considering the step up he's made. He attacked the ball, which is something very few in a blue shirt ever do.
What time did you leave..? on 10:55 - Feb 1 with 1801 viewshoppy

What time did you leave..? on 10:29 - Feb 1 by Nazemariner

Nearly left 15 minutes into the second half, but then Moore came on and i wanted to see what he was all about. Looked ok considering the step up he's made. He attacked the ball, which is something very few in a blue shirt ever do.

Were you glad you stayed?

Login to get fewer ads

What time did you leave..? on 11:17 - Feb 1 with 1759 viewskizaitfc

Saw about 15 people leave at HT, I stayed until the end as it was interesting to see how Moore got on

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

What time did you leave..? on 11:20 - Feb 1 with 1738 viewsBluebell

Waited till the final whistle and clapped the players as I was walking out.

Should have stayed longer as the Stowmarket train was delayed by over 10 minutes and we had to wait on a wet and freezing station before it came!
What time did you leave..? on 11:22 - Feb 1 with 1728 viewsITFC_Forever

What time did you leave..? on 10:23 - Feb 1 by hoppy

Hmm... did you mean to put "went to Legends to buy hoppy a pint" and just forgot to do it?

Were you in there, sorry, didn't see you....

I would have struggled to buy you a pint - mine and my mate's drink came to exactly the same amount of cash I had on me!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What time did you leave..? on 11:26 - Feb 1 with 1690 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

I stayed right till the end, I literally walked straight down the stairs in the North Stand as there was no one left which tells its own story.

Then again would only imagine there was about 11k inside the stadium anyway last night, reckon it will be even less than that on Saturday.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

What time did you leave..? on 11:40 - Feb 1 with 1647 viewsNazemariner

What time did you leave..? on 10:55 - Feb 1 by hoppy

Were you glad you stayed?

I think so.

I would not of pleased me to leave that early as i genuinely want my team to succeed, but i really didn't want to be there when the crowd turned. Fortunately half the crowd left before me, and the toxicity didn't really materialise.

I did however reach a point where i wasn't bothered about missing a potential goal......that's when i naffed off!
What time did you leave..? on 11:51 - Feb 1 with 1610 viewshoppy

What time did you leave..? on 11:22 - Feb 1 by ITFC_Forever

Were you in there, sorry, didn't see you....

I would have struggled to buy you a pint - mine and my mate's drink came to exactly the same amount of cash I had on me!

Yes, although presumably you would've been the Cobbold end of Legends if coming from the North Stand? We were nearer the Pioneer end beyond the cask bar. There were hardly any people in there then, unusual.

What time did you leave..? on 12:09 - Feb 1 with 1551 viewsnorth_stand77

Stayed till final whistle. Was easy getting out, to the car and home.
Felt very sad about everything to do with Town last night. The players seemed completely shot on confidence and were worried about making bad choices. Shame
What time did you leave..? on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 1515 viewsSwailsey

What time did you leave..? on 11:17 - Feb 1 by kizaitfc

Saw about 15 people leave at HT, I stayed until the end as it was interesting to see how Moore got on

Pretty much the reason I stayed as well.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What time did you leave..? on 12:36 - Feb 1 with 1473 viewsReuser_is_God

I stayed until the end, beat the traffic that way.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What time did you leave..? on 12:37 - Feb 1 with 1456 viewsKieran_Knows

Went for a beer when the second goal went in, stayed down in the concourse till about the 35th minute.

Stayed right till the end in the second half though. Not sure why, but can't bring myself to leave games early. Only ever done it once and that was when Peterborough bagged their 5th goal in our 7-1 loss!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Arf! (n/t) on 12:39 - Feb 1 with 1442 viewsBloots

What time did you leave..? on 12:36 - Feb 1 by Reuser_is_God

I stayed until the end, beat the traffic that way.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

What time did you leave..? on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 1374 viewstcfc

Im not particularly proud of this but....

I wasn't really in the mood for it last night. Was working in London and got back about 5 quick change and out. Got a few beers down me, decided to get to the game late and have "just one more". Got to the ground with 22mins gone, 2 down so decided to have an ale out the back and watch the end of 1st half on the telly. 3 down, decided to have another ale which took us 5 mins into the second half. Thought, stuff it and left. Didn't even see the pitch!
I cant make myself boo or protest. I do love Ipswich, I feel sad I've got to this.
What time did you leave..? on 13:22 - Feb 1 with 1340 viewsclive_baker

What time did you leave..? on 13:13 - Feb 1 by tcfc

Im not particularly proud of this but....

I wasn't really in the mood for it last night. Was working in London and got back about 5 quick change and out. Got a few beers down me, decided to get to the game late and have "just one more". Got to the ground with 22mins gone, 2 down so decided to have an ale out the back and watch the end of 1st half on the telly. 3 down, decided to have another ale which took us 5 mins into the second half. Thought, stuff it and left. Didn't even see the pitch!
I cant make myself boo or protest. I do love Ipswich, I feel sad I've got to this.

Haha

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024