Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. 20:33 - Feb 3 with 775 viewsMark

This is a big match. Would be a crucial win if Wednesday can hold onto the lead, keeping Wigan 10 points behind us (with a game in hand) and putting Sheffield (who will be 6th) 6 points above Norwich (having played a game more).
Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. on 21:49 - Feb 3 with 690 viewsParisBlue

Blackburn and Wigan continue to lose. Long may that continues ur. Bristol City too.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. on 21:51 - Feb 3 with 673 viewschristiand

Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. on 21:49 - Feb 3 by ParisBlue

Blackburn and Wigan continue to lose. Long may that continues ur. Bristol City too.

Shows the sorry plight of our own club when we are relying on others to lose with 3 months of the season still remaining.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. on 23:04 - Feb 3 with 575 viewsMark

Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. on 21:51 - Feb 3 by christiand

Shows the sorry plight of our own club when we are relying on others to lose with 3 months of the season still remaining.

It does, but I am relieved that Wigan lost.

Still if Blackburn win their home game tomorrow against QPR and we lose we'll be just 7 points from the drop zone having played a game more. We have 35 points and the average to stay up is 50. Peterborough went down with 54 points a few years ago, but I doubt we will need that many this year. I think we'll be okay so long as we avoid a long losing run.
Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. on 23:07 - Feb 3 with 561 viewsBLUEBEAT

Half-time. Wigan 0 Sheff Wed 1. on 21:51 - Feb 3 by christiand

It's like being in the Premiership again (but without any hope of winning).

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024