Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 16:54 - Feb 4 with 4833 viewsMach_foreignBlue

And two very tough away games coming up. Worrying times !
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 19:45 - Feb 4 with 475 viewsPJH

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:35 - Feb 4 by Jonnosdreadlocks

wasting your time Mach. Mullett and Henners are Skuse's agents. It was refreshing to have a new look positive midfield which had players who play the ball forward. Let's hope it's the sign of things to come. The midfield requires players that and are not one dimensional 'ball winners'. Skuse doesn't even do that well despite what Henner's stats say.

Please add me to Mullett and Henners because,like they do,I see what Skuse does for ITFC.
We looked very good going forward today,both before and after Skuse went off,but without him on the pitch there was a huge hole between half way and our penalty area when Reading went forward.
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 19:49 - Feb 4 with 468 viewscasanovacrow

I agree, it's worrying

I don't get why people are disagreeing. The performance today was good but getting closer to the bottom 3 is worrying.
The two comments aren't mutually exclusive are they?

Play like we did today for the rest of the season and we should be fine, we are not known for consistency though. Let's hope today is the turning point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024