Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 16:54 - Feb 4 with 4832 viewsMach_foreignBlue

And two very tough away games coming up. Worrying times !
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:35 - Feb 4 with 1615 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:27 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Mick is saying that Douglas' stats are positive too but loads of people keep slating the player.

wasting your time Mach. Mullett and Henners are Skuse's agents. It was refreshing to have a new look positive midfield which had players who play the ball forward. Let's hope it's the sign of things to come. The midfield requires players that and are not one dimensional 'ball winners'. Skuse doesn't even do that well despite what Henner's stats say.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:42 - Feb 4 with 1592 viewsVic

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:27 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Mick is saying that Douglas' stats are positive too but loads of people keep slating the player.

Dodge! Have YOU checked his stats? If not I suggest that you do, and then compare them against other players in the league. I look forward to hearing what you find.

Ps - I haven't been to watch them this season so have no axe to grind on this - but theirs been some pretty cruel criticism of players from people who don't seem to want to look at the stats and facts. Not saying you are but .....!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:42 - Feb 4 with 1587 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:34 - Feb 4 by Mullet

Which is why you're trying to spin today's result and performance this way now?

If you understand what Skuse does, and the fact Lawrence was assisted by Huws and McGoldrick in both goals today then as ever your thoughts make little sense.

Given how Skuse has been ever present it's clear you're citing one match, got it wrong and are backing up all over the shop.

No because it's no coincidence that we produce better displays when he is off. He's a hub of our problems in midfield. It's very clear.

And my thoughts make bigger sense than your usual blabbing. 'If you're criticise Skuse then you do not understand his role in the team'.... this is your weird and daft theory which doesn't make any sense.

I understand what Skuse does. I really do unlike yourself. Cannot tackle/Will not tackle/Too nice. Just keep wandering in the middle. Several poor performances but people like you won't see that. That's how it is and some people admire him for he does and it's Douglas who gets the blame any time he plays.

Skuse has been ever present because he's Micks favourite player. Simple as that.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 17:42]
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:42 - Feb 4 with 1584 viewsMullet

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:35 - Feb 4 by Jonnosdreadlocks

wasting your time Mach. Mullett and Henners are Skuse's agents. It was refreshing to have a new look positive midfield which had players who play the ball forward. Let's hope it's the sign of things to come. The midfield requires players that and are not one dimensional 'ball winners'. Skuse doesn't even do that well despite what Henner's stats say.

You weren't at the game either.

Jesus wept. It's like arguing the two goals we conceded were because he wasn't playing. You pair of plums.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:49 - Feb 4 with 1550 viewsMullet

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:42 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

No because it's no coincidence that we produce better displays when he is off. He's a hub of our problems in midfield. It's very clear.

And my thoughts make bigger sense than your usual blabbing. 'If you're criticise Skuse then you do not understand his role in the team'.... this is your weird and daft theory which doesn't make any sense.

I understand what Skuse does. I really do unlike yourself. Cannot tackle/Will not tackle/Too nice. Just keep wandering in the middle. Several poor performances but people like you won't see that. That's how it is and some people admire him for he does and it's Douglas who gets the blame any time he plays.

Skuse has been ever present because he's Micks favourite player. Simple as that.

Utter nonsense. How many of these performances come without him? I'd bet an evening of scrolling through would struggle to muster 5 or so.

You're talking nothing but tripe.

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:51 - Feb 4 with 1542 viewsVic

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:42 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Or maybe, just maybe, MM plays him not because he's his mate but because he plays a role in the team that he as the manager wants him to. Have you evidence that Mick picks him because he's his mate. really? That's such a frustrating thing that's levelled over and over again. Why doesn't Mick Mills, Warky, or any of the other players and pros agree with you?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:52 - Feb 4 with 1536 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:35 - Feb 4 by Jonnosdreadlocks

When he plays well I always mention that (Preston last week for example) and people cannot accuse me of senseless criticism of the player.

When he plays awful (Nottingham home, Huddersfield away) then certain people will never ever spot that as they are too deluded and blinded.

There is also Kevin Bru too. Not many criticise him whereas he's been largely useless.
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:57 - Feb 4 with 1519 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:49 - Feb 4 by Mullet

Utter nonsense. How many of these performances come without him? I'd bet an evening of scrolling through would struggle to muster 5 or so.

You're talking nothing but tripe.

I am talking nothing but tripe. And that comment is coming from you... Heh ! Just you. Hilarious !

We have very distinguishable opinions and will never agree on that so better to leave it as it is before you turn into your customary personal remarks/insults.
Login to get fewer ads

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:59 - Feb 4 with 1503 viewsTrequartista

Don't worry we've just drawn at home and suddenly everything is fine again

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:59 - Feb 4 with 1495 viewsBenters

Ha !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:01 - Feb 4 with 1476 viewsMullet

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:57 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

I am talking nothing but tripe. And that comment is coming from you... Heh ! Just you. Hilarious !

We have very distinguishable opinions and will never agree on that so better to leave it as it is before you turn into your customary personal remarks/insults.

Explain it to me then. What am I missing tactically?

What were the "distinguishable options" - if you're right I'll agree with you. It's not hard.

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:02 - Feb 4 with 1461 viewsStenvict

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:57 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

Didn't you start a thread specifically calling Mullet out a while ago?

Poll: What will be announced first?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:06 - Feb 4 with 1437 viewsBenters

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:59 - Feb 4 by Trequartista

Don't worry we've just drawn at home and suddenly everything is fine again

Now does that mean the MM statue collection is back on ?

Gentlybentley

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:06 - Feb 4 with 1438 viewsMullet

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:02 - Feb 4 by Stenvict

Didn't you start a thread specifically calling Mullet out a while ago?

And PMing me when he started losing rag and didn't want to back down on here etc.

Oddly though, he doesn't want to expand upon the footballing side of things.

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:10 - Feb 4 with 1421 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:01 - Feb 4 by Mullet

Explain it to me then. What am I missing tactically?

What were the "distinguishable options" - if you're right I'll agree with you. It's not hard.

I've explained that already. You have your own opinion/theory re Skuse and not even the worst possible performance from him is going to change your view whereas I will always see if he plays well (Preston for example).

If you're right I'll agree with you too. Don't worry.
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:12 - Feb 4 with 1404 viewsTrequartista

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:06 - Feb 4 by Benters

Now does that mean the MM statue collection is back on ?

Should be in the top 6 according to Mr Milne apparently so put it on hold

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:15 - Feb 4 with 1379 viewsBenters

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:12 - Feb 4 by Trequartista

Should be in the top 6 according to Mr Milne apparently so put it on hold

Probably for the best.

Gentlybentley

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:15 - Feb 4 with 1379 viewsMullet

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:10 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

I've explained that already. You have your own opinion/theory re Skuse and not even the worst possible performance from him is going to change your view whereas I will always see if he plays well (Preston for example).

If you're right I'll agree with you too. Don't worry.

Apart from none of that's actually true is it Mach? It's actually all lies. Whether it's how critical I am of anyone or anything, or you explaining anything.

You've not remotely given examples, ideas or a half thorough view point. Just the usual reactionary nonsense followed by a retreat when people dare to question you.

Clearly I'm wrong, so explain it to me. Maybe draw me some pictures if you need to.

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:24 - Feb 4 with 1348 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:06 - Feb 4 by Mullet

And PMing me when he started losing rag and didn't want to back down on here etc.

Oddly though, he doesn't want to expand upon the footballing side of things.

PM'ing you. Yes because I just wanted to stop arguing and wanted to keep it between you and me but you keep whinging about that PM in public and crying for sympathy.

What's next from you? Are you gonna run to Phil to cry about me in order to get me banned? Do it like you did previously with others. Just because you're like a crying kid who doesn't accept different views.

Just because you are deluded and blue blinkered doesn't mean you have a better knowledge than me or others.

You've real issues Mullet. You've been like that for years and no wonder you've had hundreds of arguments with people who hold different view to yours
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 18:25]
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:28 - Feb 4 with 1330 viewsMullet

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:24 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

PM'ing you. Yes because I just wanted to stop arguing and wanted to keep it between you and me but you keep whinging about that PM in public and crying for sympathy.

What's next from you? Are you gonna run to Phil to cry about me in order to get me banned? Do it like you did previously with others. Just because you're like a crying kid who doesn't accept different views.

Just because you are deluded and blue blinkered doesn't mean you have a better knowledge than me or others.

You've real issues Mullet. You've been like that for years and no wonder you've had hundreds of arguments with people who hold different view to yours
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 18:25]

No you didn't. It was a load of ranting nonsense Mach and not for the first time. Stop lying.

I've had no one banned, just a few middle aged sex-offender types who brought that on themselves. Because, they are weird, frankly. I'd suggest you take that up with Phil.

No one's crying, well, no one here.

This isn't an argument Mach. This is you losing your temper and being shown up. I'm quite happy to chat football with you, like several others on here. Oddly you don't seem to want that, but the argument you keep protesting about.

Hence, when asked to discuss football you keep doing anything but and coming up with more lies and nonsense like this.

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:38 - Feb 4 with 1301 viewsstantheman

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 17:11 - Feb 4 by Stenvict

He made a good challenge to stop their attack which is what he's there for. Shame you can't see that.

You sound like guy near me who blames Chambers for every goal we concede
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:49 - Feb 4 with 1278 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:28 - Feb 4 by Mullet

No you didn't. It was a load of ranting nonsense Mach and not for the first time. Stop lying.

I've had no one banned, just a few middle aged sex-offender types who brought that on themselves. Because, they are weird, frankly. I'd suggest you take that up with Phil.

No one's crying, well, no one here.

This isn't an argument Mach. This is you losing your temper and being shown up. I'm quite happy to chat football with you, like several others on here. Oddly you don't seem to want that, but the argument you keep protesting about.

Hence, when asked to discuss football you keep doing anything but and coming up with more lies and nonsense like this.

No Mullet you're blatant liar and you keep whinging about that in public whereas I wanted to stop it. What's the point? Why do you need sympathy? Be a man and stop blabbing about that.

I'm quite happy to talk football too but the problem occurs when someone has different view to yours. It's so simple and you fail to learn/understand that.

There are some aspects I agree with you (Jewell having been the worst ever Ipswich manager for example) but we disagree quite often too. You post loads of nonsense but I'm not laying into you in the same way as you towards me.

Me losing your temper? Check your own history Mullet. You've had hundreds of arguments with people on TWTD throughout the years. You've been insulting many. Perhaps you aren't mature enough to understand that people hold different opinions. This is the Ipswich Town forum and the question is why you have a need to be so aggressive towards Ipswich fans on here.

Be nice, be polite, be normal and you'll be treated in the same way by others.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 18:54]
It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 19:12 - Feb 4 with 1232 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 18:49 - Feb 4 by Mach_foreignBlue

No Mullet you're blatant liar and you keep whinging about that in public whereas I wanted to stop it. What's the point? Why do you need sympathy? Be a man and stop blabbing about that.

I'm quite happy to talk football too but the problem occurs when someone has different view to yours. It's so simple and you fail to learn/understand that.

There are some aspects I agree with you (Jewell having been the worst ever Ipswich manager for example) but we disagree quite often too. You post loads of nonsense but I'm not laying into you in the same way as you towards me.

Me losing your temper? Check your own history Mullet. You've had hundreds of arguments with people on TWTD throughout the years. You've been insulting many. Perhaps you aren't mature enough to understand that people hold different opinions. This is the Ipswich Town forum and the question is why you have a need to be so aggressive towards Ipswich fans on here.

Be nice, be polite, be normal and you'll be treated in the same way by others.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 18:54]

politics or football mullet is likes to shout racist or rubbish when someone has a different view to his 'all knowing genius'. plums indeed! I bet he doesn't have a mullet either its his idea of ironic humour ;)

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 19:23 - Feb 4 with 1208 viewspointofblue

Anyway, back to the actual topic of the thread and, whilst I'm delighted with today's performance - I wish Bristol City, Burton and Blackburn hadn't won. Eight points is still a cushion but one more defeat for us and a win for the lower clubs and it will be getting too close for comfort.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 19:30 - Feb 4 with 1190 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It's hotting up. It was 10 pts above bottom three. Now it's 8 on 19:23 - Feb 4 by pointofblue

Anyway, back to the actual topic of the thread and, whilst I'm delighted with today's performance - I wish Bristol City, Burton and Blackburn hadn't won. Eight points is still a cushion but one more defeat for us and a win for the lower clubs and it will be getting too close for comfort.

My original post was arrowed down by a few and I have no idea why. We have a very tough run of games now where knowing McCarthy his intention will be to stop opposition playing and try to snatch 0-0 draw.

Exactly ! One more time lower clubs will get better results than us and we're well in trouble. That's why I've said worrying times given our February schedule.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024