Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? 13:43 - Feb 18 with 27874 viewsTractorWood

I'll start:

1. No keypad tones are allowed on phones in any public situation. £500 fine
2. Physical cash to be phased out.
3. Nationwide education on how to use the word done.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 13:44]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 1718 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:08 - Feb 23 by GlasgowBlue

I wondered where Archer had gone.

On the list you go.

But I thought I was Archer !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:29 - Feb 23 with 1704 viewsJ2BLUE

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:24 - Feb 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Je suis Archer

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 1682 viewsSeablu

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:24 - Feb 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm totes lost now. Have I got to be Archie or what?
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:38 - Feb 23 with 1682 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 14:35 - Feb 23 by TLA

Whilst I don't agree with Glassers on everything by any means, I think he says some interesting stuff.

It is only a football message board but I learn a lot from being here. I probably wouldn't enjoy the TWTD experience as much if I didn't listen to people who think differently to me.

I agree

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:40 - Feb 23 with 1675 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 14:56 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

Ok. Thanks for that. When it comes to racing, I usually just bet on the one wearing blue!

Tips would be welcome and I may even buy you a drink if any win!

I'll have a bet on the dogs I tip you so that I study the form like I would normally

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:44 - Feb 23 with 1664 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:29 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Je suis Archer

Je suis Archer, Pazelle, Banksy + more....maybe he's trying to give me a multi personality breakdown !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:54 - Feb 23 with 1633 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 13:08 - Feb 23 by GlasgowBlue

Hmm. A quick look at your posting history shows you set up the account to have a pop at benters and taximan.

Nor you are having a pop at BB who is a long serving and good poster.

There are quite a few of you popping up on here recently.

Yep bang on !

I only have to fart and Guidepostblue down arrows me he has no post history either .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:57 - Feb 23 with 1630 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 13:11 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

If that's how you've read the posts so far on this page BB, I fear there is no hope.

Benters made a below the belt insinuation to Libby quite clearly

Did i really ?

Who is Libby's bestie ? That will be young Callis and he is a little Munchkin .

Libby has called me a peado before by the way .

I hope that helps .

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

on 16:03 - Feb 23 with 1618 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:57 - Feb 23 by Benters

Did i really ?

I hope that helps .

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:05 - Feb 23 with 1601 viewsSeablu

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:57 - Feb 23 by Benters

Did i really ?

I hope that helps .

Nope, read it twice now and it makes no sense. Have you been snorting something?
on 16:08 - Feb 23 with 1596 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:38 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I agree

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:11 - Feb 23 with 1576 viewsBenters

on 16:03 - Feb 23 by _

He is a small person though do you get it now ?

One thing i dont do is lie.

You have some weird hatred of me and were always trying to get me banned under your last name.

You have even taken my avatar and used it under your old name in an attempt to fire me up.

It was a long time ago,you were under a different name and it was a thread about the cheer leaders..

You put up a pointy hand with a finger on it and it said Peado .

No i didnt think you would remember .

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:12 - Feb 23 with 1578 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Did i really ?

I hope that helps .

1) Yes you did. The comment about liking children.

2) why are you bringing Callis into it? What's he done?

3) any evidence? Even if he has, two wrongs don't make a right.

4) help who? Nobody is coming out of this looking very good are they?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:13 - Feb 23 with 1565 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:05 - Feb 23 by Seablu

Nope, read it twice now and it makes no sense. Have you been snorting something?

Why would you like some ?

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:15 - Feb 23 with 1571 viewsSeablu

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 13:18 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

Unfortunately they both have history with downvoting each other.

You fear there is no hope for me or the forum?

Unfortunately this forum has changed over the last year or so. Why can't people accept it is a football forum and try to get on with each other and keep the petty arguments away from here?

If you're only here for the footy threads, don't click on the ones that aren't then stick your beak into a perfectly acceptable squabble.
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:16 - Feb 23 with 1555 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:15 - Feb 23 by Seablu

If you're only here for the footy threads, don't click on the ones that aren't then stick your beak into a perfectly acceptable squabble.

No need to be rude is there ?

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:17 - Feb 23 with 1554 viewsSeablu

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:13 - Feb 23 by Benters

Why would you like some ?

You're not very good at this are you?
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:19 - Feb 23 with 1541 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:17 - Feb 23 by Seablu

You're not very good at this are you?

At what ?

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:20 - Feb 23 with 1541 viewsSeablu

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:16 - Feb 23 by Benters

No need to be rude is there ?

Well that's irony right there buh
on 16:20 - Feb 23 with 1536 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:11 - Feb 23 by Benters

He is a small person though do you get it now ?

One thing i dont do is lie.

You have some weird hatred of me and were always trying to get me banned under your last name.

You have even taken my avatar and used it under your old name in an attempt to fire me up.

It was a long time ago,you were under a different name and it was a thread about the cheer leaders..

You put up a pointy hand with a finger on it and it said Peado .

No i didnt think you would remember .

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:24 - Feb 23 with 1512 viewsimsureazzure

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:08 - Feb 23 by GlasgowBlue

I wondered where Archer had gone.

On the list you go.

Ipswichirish?
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 17:43 - Feb 23 with 1442 viewstaximan

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:16 - Feb 23 by Bigalhunter

Prefer them a bit older eh benters?
PHV licence, shiny Mondeo, IQ below room temperature, that sort of thing?

cheers for the mention

for someone of such a low IQ i don't do too bad really

started my own little enterprise from scratch, have the mental fortitude to see me through tricky times, can afford nice stuff, all in all i'm ok

thanks for including me in this chat

lovely
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 22:23 - Feb 23 with 1354 viewsBigalhunter

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 17:43 - Feb 23 by taximan

cheers for the mention

for someone of such a low IQ i don't do too bad really

started my own little enterprise from scratch, have the mental fortitude to see me through tricky times, can afford nice stuff, all in all i'm ok

thanks for including me in this chat

lovely

Begs the question why such a bastion of entrepreneurial success would feel the need to demean the work of nurses and pick on teenagers?

I must have the wrong taxi man.
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 22:50 - Feb 23 with 1324 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 22:23 - Feb 23 by Bigalhunter

Begs the question why such a bastion of entrepreneurial success would feel the need to demean the work of nurses and pick on teenagers?

I must have the wrong taxi man.

Unfortunately when asked this on numerous occasions he never actually gives an answer or reason as to why I was targeted throughout the latter of 2016 for his sh1te.

But hey ho

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 23:13 - Feb 23 with 1310 viewsRyorry

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:44 - Feb 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Je suis Archer, Pazelle, Banksy + more....maybe he's trying to give me a multi personality breakdown !

Je Swiss Cotty.

Sorry Cotts if you're reading this. Hope you and fambly all still doing well.

Coat for me now.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024