Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. 00:39 - Feb 19 with 6922 viewsunstableblue

And yes it's Fox.. is brilliantly insightful and worth sharing

Do you know that he said Hillary sold 20% of uranium to Russia - it simply didn't happen.

His fake news tactic is like a dictatorship

[Edit]Switched to General from Football[/Edit]

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 00:50 - Feb 19 with 3673 viewsunstableblue

I find it fascinating that people on this board have actively supported Trump and seem to suggest his brand of government is what is needed... I cannot understand this

Again another piece on his untruths

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2017/feb/18/donald-trump-first-month-of

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 01:00 - Feb 19 with 3635 viewsTownly

Did that jumped up little no-mark get elected?
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 01:01 - Feb 19 with 3628 viewsTownly

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 01:00 - Feb 19 by Townly

Shep Smith.

My arse.
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 01:04 - Feb 19 with 3620 viewsfactual_blue

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 00:50 - Feb 19 by unstableblue

I find it fascinating that people on this board have actively supported Trump and seem to suggest his brand of government is what is needed... I cannot understand this

Again another piece on his untruths

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2017/feb/18/donald-trump-first-month-of

By 'fascinating', do you mean 'deeply disturbing'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 01:24 - Feb 19 with 3584 viewsBinner

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 01:00 - Feb 19 by Townly

Yes. MEP for South-East England.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 01:28 - Feb 19 with 3575 viewsKeaneish

I love that Shephard Smith has seen the light through that thick make-up mask. Him, Hannity and that vile species, Jeannie Piro championed him during the election, Smith less so. To hear him bewildered by Trump's press conference is delightful. If Fox News start to back away from him, he really has lost a staunch ally, which can only be a good thing.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 02:24 - Feb 19 with 3527 viewsBlueBadger

I don't know about anyone else but I'm genuinely appalled that people are only NOW working out that Trump is an utterly irredeemably lying bigot with possible mental health problems.

I'd worked that one out when he was running with the 'birther' people in the early years of Obama's presidency.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 02:50 - Feb 19 with 3493 viewsRyorry

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 02:24 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

I don't know about anyone else but I'm genuinely appalled that people are only NOW working out that Trump is an utterly irredeemably lying bigot with possible mental health problems.

I'd worked that one out when he was running with the 'birther' people in the early years of Obama's presidency.

I keep saying it, but Scottish people have known this for many years -

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/03/youve-been-trumped-too-fil

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1943873/

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 03:03 - Feb 19 with 3464 viewsBinner

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 02:24 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Yes.

And Glassers, for one, is still maintaining that Trump was the safer bet because (he believes that) Mrs Clinton would have been the more likely of the two to provoke a nuclear conflagration. (Apologies, GB, if I'm misrepresenting your view from a few days ago...)

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 03:03 - Feb 19 with 3461 viewsJohnhoz

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 02:50 - Feb 19 by Ryorry

I keep saying it, but Scottish people have known this for many years -

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/03/youve-been-trumped-too-fil

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1943873/

I would have enjoyed listening to Christopher Hitchens talking about Trump. Shame he's not still with us

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 03:21 - Feb 19 with 3440 viewsBlueBadger

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 03:03 - Feb 19 by Johnhoz

I would have enjoyed listening to Christopher Hitchens talking about Trump. Shame he's not still with us

Never mind Hitchens, a few years ago I was wondering what Bill Hicks would have said about Bush Jr and mostly thinking 'probably what he said about his dad'. I can't even imagine what he'd have had to say about President Fart.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 07:33 - Feb 19 with 3301 viewsdavblue

Someone that I know has a family member who works in the US government, said to them last week that's he's done, the process to remove him has started. Could be FAKE NEWS of course but that's what I have heard.
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 07:43 - Feb 19 with 3256 viewsgordon

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 07:33 - Feb 19 by davblue

Someone that I know has a family member who works in the US government, said to them last week that's he's done, the process to remove him has started. Could be FAKE NEWS of course but that's what I have heard.

The question is more whether he's removable now. Not saying he definitely isn't, but that he obviously wouldn't accept the process and would try to hold on to power. Could he and his generals persuade the armed forces to support him against the enemies of the people?
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 07:47 - Feb 19 with 3244 viewsdavblue

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 07:43 - Feb 19 by gordon

The question is more whether he's removable now. Not saying he definitely isn't, but that he obviously wouldn't accept the process and would try to hold on to power. Could he and his generals persuade the armed forces to support him against the enemies of the people?

That's a much bigger question on the back of what I've been told.

The whole thing is car crash though, if he lasts 4 years I will be very surprised.
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 08:51 - Feb 19 with 3111 viewsPinewoodblue

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 07:47 - Feb 19 by davblue

That's a much bigger question on the back of what I've been told.

The whole thing is car crash though, if he lasts 4 years I will be very surprised.

Not sure the world would be a safer place with Pence as President with Bannon pulling the strings as Vice. Be careful what you wish for.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:13 - Feb 19 with 3066 viewsgordon

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 08:51 - Feb 19 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure the world would be a safer place with Pence as President with Bannon pulling the strings as Vice. Be careful what you wish for.

It's very difficult for a US President to be removed from office mid-term against their will - it's never happened in US history, unless you count Richard Nixon resigning (which Trump never will) or the ones that were assassinated.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 9:15]
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:24 - Feb 19 with 3021 viewsPinewoodblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:13 - Feb 19 by gordon

It's very difficult for a US President to be removed from office mid-term against their will - it's never happened in US history, unless you count Richard Nixon resigning (which Trump never will) or the ones that were assassinated.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 9:15]

JFK?

2023 year of destiny

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 09:27 - Feb 19 with 3011 viewsshamboy

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 08:51 - Feb 19 by Pinewoodblue

He will last the four years, but all power will be removed from the office of president. That's the process that has started.
Far easier and less damaging than impeachment.

Question - isn't it surprising that the Russians are ahead of America when it comes to breaching cyber security?
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 2986 viewsfactual_blue

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 03:03 - Feb 19 by Binner

Yes.

And Glassers, for one, is still maintaining that Trump was the safer bet because (he believes that) Mrs Clinton would have been the more likely of the two to provoke a nuclear conflagration. (Apologies, GB, if I'm misrepresenting your view from a few days ago...)

Well, self-serving right-wing libertarians always stick together.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 2988 viewsgordon

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:24 - Feb 19 by Pinewoodblue

JFK?

I was counting him as assassinated.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:31 - Feb 19 with 2961 viewsPinewoodblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 19 by gordon

Same outcome........removed from office.

2023 year of destiny

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:31 - Feb 19 with 2962 viewsshamboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 19 by gordon

He won't be assassinated as the NRA and neo-Christian nutters are among his firmest supporters.
Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 09:35 - Feb 19 with 2949 viewslowhouseblue

attacking the 'mainstream media' (as opposed to challenging the basis of particular news stories) always has been a strategy to deflect attention and undermine proper scrutiny. that's been true when putin and his supporters do it and it's been true when people pushing an alt-right anti state agenda do it. it's a tactic to smear and diminish the news outlets which are confronting those people, the only thing new about 'fake news' at present is that it is a president trying to escape all scrutiny.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Trump is completely out of control... this Fox piece.. on 09:45 - Feb 19 with 2918 viewsSamuelowen88

Poll: England v Wales Score

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:54 - Feb 19 with 2895 viewsgordon

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:31 - Feb 19 by Pinewoodblue

Same outcome........removed from office.

Yes, I know, I said it's never happened apart from Nixon resigning or the ones who were assassinated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024