Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... 10:20 - Feb 19 with 1143 viewsElderGrizzly

Whoops....

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:22 - Feb 19 with 1127 viewsJ2BLUE

It really does take a special sort of stupidity to include notable buildings in a picture when trying to fool people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:24 - Feb 19 with 1112 viewsfactual_blue

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:22 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

It really does take a special sort of stupidity to include notable buildings in a picture when trying to fool people.

It really takes a special kind of stupidity to believe in anything the kippers embrace or advocate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:25 - Feb 19 with 1110 viewsElderGrizzly

Like Trump's supporters/campaign, it's a gamble that their supporters won't care.
UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:28 - Feb 19 with 1085 viewsBlueBadger

They had to use that picture as Paul Nutter was busy rescuing children who'd fallen down a well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:35 - Feb 19 with 1047 viewsfeelingblue

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:25 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

Like Trump's supporters/campaign, it's a gamble that their supporters won't care.

They won't. They didn't care about Farage's constant stream of demonstrable lies, why should they care about this t0sser's lies?
UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:41 - Feb 19 with 1016 viewsBlueBadger

Given that they don't give a short flying t0ss about the huge number of stupid, barking mad and/or openly bigoted people who support and represent them, I'd say it's pretty much a given that they won't care about a cack-handed publicity stunt in Twitter or a few porkies.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 13:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:44 - Feb 19 with 997 viewsJ2BLUE

Nuttall doesn't belong in parliament. Lets hope he's soundly beaten.

Truly impaired.

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:49 - Feb 19 with 982 viewsElderGrizzly

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:41 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Given that they don't give a short flying t0ss about the huge number of stupid, barking mad and/or openly bigoted people who support and represent them, I'd say it's pretty much a given that they won't care about a cack-handed publicity stunt in Twitter or a few porkies.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 13:03]

Agree, but my point was more about lying in general. If the 'fact' suits their agenda/view of the world they don't care if is true and certainly won't investigate if it really is
Login to get fewer ads

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:49 - Feb 19 with 975 viewsBlueBadger

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:44 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

And also that he fails to win a seat in Parliament?

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:50 - Feb 19 with 965 viewsJ2BLUE

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:49 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

And also that he fails to win a seat in Parliament?

I very nearly put that myself but I thought with you and Facters logged in i'd just lay it up and let one of you slam dunk it.

Truly impaired.

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:53 - Feb 19 with 955 viewsBlueBadger

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:50 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

I very nearly put that myself but I thought with you and Facters logged in i'd just lay it up and let one of you slam dunk it.

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:55 - Feb 19 with 944 viewsGuthrum

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:28 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

They had to use that picture as Paul Nutter was busy rescuing children who'd fallen down a well.

In his role as chairman of Well Dodgy.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 10:55]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 11:01 - Feb 19 with 910 viewsbracknell_blue

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 10:44 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

Nuttall doesn't belong in the human race.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 11:05 - Feb 19 with 895 viewsNo9

Watching from afar, isn't UKip how you actually spell ' Fake News'?
UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 12:56 - Feb 19 with 780 viewsfactual_blue

UKIP really embracing fake news yesterday... on 11:01 - Feb 19 by bracknell_blue

Nuttall doesn't belong in the human race.

Nor do any kippers, truth be told (not that the concept of truth is something they're particularly familiar with.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024