Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£1m???? 22:20 - Feb 21 with 7233 viewsBorisOrTrevor

https://www.channel4.com/news/isis-suicide-bomber-is-former-guantanamo-detainee

You cannot make this stuff up. The sort of thing I attribute to Smarmy Throwaparty and her compo chasing human rights lawyer mates.

BOT

£1m???? on 22:30 - Feb 21 with 4052 viewsgtsb1966

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I'm sure if the British intelligence services had anything on him at the time he'd have been detained. The problem was they didn't so rightly at the time he was a free man. Unfortunately he turned out to be a complete c***. Let's hope the devil is shafting him with a red hot poker as we type.
£1m???? on 22:32 - Feb 21 with 4046 viewsvapour_trail

Human rights eh, who needs them.

I guess this fella wouldn't have been entitled to his compo if he hadn't been locked up without trial in a country he'd never set foot in, and systematically tortured.

Now, before you get too excited, this isn't a defence of the guy, but it's a reason we have process for dealing with criminals.

Unless you have a preference for guilty until proven innocent of course, in which case I understand your sympathy with the methods used at guantanamo.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

£1m???? on 22:44 - Feb 21 with 3973 viewsbrazil1982

Well, I'm shocked.
£1m???? on 22:53 - Feb 21 with 3930 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Shami Chakrabarti, the then head of Liberty, said she was “delighted” that al-Harith and four other detainees were being released."

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

£1m???? on 23:03 - Feb 21 with 3880 viewsgtsb1966

£1m???? on 22:53 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

"Shami Chakrabarti, the then head of Liberty, said she was “delighted” that al-Harith and four other detainees were being released."

(1) she's a member of the labour party but don't let that influence your post. (2) If the British intelligence services have no evidence what are we to do. Lock people up who seem iffy?
£1m???? on 23:25 - Feb 21 with 3795 viewstcblue

It's not a huge leap of logic to suggest the Guantanamo experience may have somewhat influenced what he did yesterday, is it?
£1m???? on 01:48 - Feb 22 with 3647 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

£1m???? on 23:03 - Feb 21 by gtsb1966

(1) she's a member of the labour party but don't let that influence your post. (2) If the British intelligence services have no evidence what are we to do. Lock people up who seem iffy?

Re point 2, Trumps plan seems to be to not let muslims anywhere near to civilisation. Although that's not proving too popular
£1m???? on 04:26 - Feb 22 with 3563 viewsBenters

Crazy isnt it .

Call me old fashioned if you like,but anybody who goes out to fight for IS should not be allowed back into the country,they are traitors to Queen and country and should be treated as such.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

£1m???? on 04:32 - Feb 22 with 3558 viewsBenters

£1m???? on 22:53 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

Silly cow then isnt she !

Gentlybentley

£1m???? on 04:34 - Feb 22 with 3559 viewsBenters

£1m???? on 23:25 - Feb 21 by tcblue

It's not a huge leap of logic to suggest the Guantanamo experience may have somewhat influenced what he did yesterday, is it?

Not really,you have to be a wrong un to get in there in the first place.

His real name was Ronald Fiddler .
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 5:22]

Gentlybentley

£1m???? on 06:16 - Feb 22 with 3491 viewsRaedwald_625

£1m???? on 04:26 - Feb 22 by Benters

Crazy isnt it .

Call me old fashioned if you like,but anybody who goes out to fight for IS should not be allowed back into the country,they are traitors to Queen and country and should be treated as such.

total scum.

say, what time does your alarm go off in the mornings?
£1m???? on 06:20 - Feb 22 with 3476 viewsBenters

£1m???? on 06:16 - Feb 22 by Raedwald_625

total scum.

say, what time does your alarm go off in the mornings?

Around 4am

Gentlybentley

£1m???? on 06:23 - Feb 22 with 3471 viewsRaedwald_625

£1m???? on 06:20 - Feb 22 by Benters

Around 4am

but you're not working, right?

I mean, you could have a lie in until 5.30 say.
£1m???? on 06:28 - Feb 22 with 3452 viewsBenters

£1m???? on 06:23 - Feb 22 by Raedwald_625

but you're not working, right?

I mean, you could have a lie in until 5.30 say.

Ha ! I love getting up early ! I am working today i did yesterday ...Live to work and all that.

I wonder what old matey did with his £1m ?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 6:33]

Gentlybentley

£1m???? on 06:35 - Feb 22 with 3430 viewsRaedwald_625

£1m???? on 06:28 - Feb 22 by Benters

Ha ! I love getting up early ! I am working today i did yesterday ...Live to work and all that.

I wonder what old matey did with his £1m ?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 6:33]

how can you enjoy getting up at thst time?

yes, where do 'deemed safe' terrorists go shopping courtesy of the taxpayers' generosity?
£1m???? on 06:41 - Feb 22 with 3394 viewsBenters

£1m???? on 06:35 - Feb 22 by Raedwald_625

how can you enjoy getting up at thst time?

yes, where do 'deemed safe' terrorists go shopping courtesy of the taxpayers' generosity?

Harrods ?

Gentlybentley

£1m???? on 06:44 - Feb 22 with 3383 viewsRaedwald_625

£1m???? on 06:41 - Feb 22 by Benters

Harrods ?

don't reckon - he might be a victim himself.
£1m???? on 06:46 - Feb 22 with 3376 viewsBenters

£1m???? on 22:32 - Feb 21 by vapour_trail

Human rights eh, who needs them.

I guess this fella wouldn't have been entitled to his compo if he hadn't been locked up without trial in a country he'd never set foot in, and systematically tortured.

Now, before you get too excited, this isn't a defence of the guy, but it's a reason we have process for dealing with criminals.

Unless you have a preference for guilty until proven innocent of course, in which case I understand your sympathy with the methods used at guantanamo.

Human rights should not apply to terrorists .

You dont end up in Guantanamo for shop lifting do you ?

Gentlybentley

£1m???? on 07:36 - Feb 22 with 3247 viewsvapour_trail

£1m???? on 06:46 - Feb 22 by Benters

As is usually the case with these matters, you speak from a position of unparalleled ignorance.

A very small effort of research outside of your standard sphere of chosen media outlets would tell you otherwise, but that isn't going to happen. Don't want to challenge those "old fashioned "beliefs do we.

It seems strange to me you opt to live in this country. You seem better suited to a legal and justice system where people are judged without evidence. You could try Syria.

I appreciate this is all a waste of time with the likes of you, but here's just one link for you, if you can be remotely arsed http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/most-guantanamo-detainees-are-innocent-ex-bush

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

£1m???? on 07:37 - Feb 22 with 3235 viewsBenters

£1m???? on 07:36 - Feb 22 by vapour_trail

As is usually the case with these matters, you speak from a position of unparalleled ignorance.

A very small effort of research outside of your standard sphere of chosen media outlets would tell you otherwise, but that isn't going to happen. Don't want to challenge those "old fashioned "beliefs do we.

It seems strange to me you opt to live in this country. You seem better suited to a legal and justice system where people are judged without evidence. You could try Syria.

I appreciate this is all a waste of time with the likes of you, but here's just one link for you, if you can be remotely arsed http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/most-guantanamo-detainees-are-innocent-ex-bush

Fantastic !

Gentlybentley

£1m???? on 08:02 - Feb 22 with 3164 viewsThePitBoss

£1m???? on 06:46 - Feb 22 by Benters

He was on a religious holiday. In Afghanistan. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT.

Alls well that ends well.

Coffee?
£1m???? on 09:28 - Feb 22 with 2980 viewsSwansea_Blue

£1m???? on 04:26 - Feb 22 by Benters

Crazy isnt it .

I suspect therein lies the problem, proving who's been where, done what and with whom. The legal system is obviously far from perfect, but it's the best we've got and a lot better than a lot of countries.

They got it wrong in this case.

Good material for the alt-rights to score points over muslims though. And good for Tories to score points over Labour.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

£1m???? on 10:45 - Feb 22 with 2829 viewsNo9

Why wasn't the bloke interogated and tried when in captivity?
failure in the processes
£1m???? on 10:52 - Feb 22 with 2791 viewscaught-in-limbo

I'm pretty sure it's made up. Fake news.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

£1m???? on 10:53 - Feb 22 with 2778 viewsNo9

£1m???? on 10:52 - Feb 22 by caught-in-limbo

I'm pretty sure it's made up. Fake news.

A very high probability
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024