Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. 22:54 - Feb 23 with 8161 viewsLord_Lucan

Only a few weeks ago a complete stranger picked up my wife from Gatwick with sonny Jim for no other reason than as an act of sheer TWTD togetherness kindness.

Now we seem to have angry people with no logical argument - arguing about nothing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 22:55 - Feb 23 with 3284 viewsJ2BLUE

NO WE'RE NOT YOU ****

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 22:55 - Feb 23 with 3277 views_

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 22:57 - Feb 23 with 3251 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry. I am a protagonist. I keep meaning to wind my neck in.

I just have a very long neck.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

on 22:58 - Feb 23 with 3239 views_

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 22:57 - Feb 23 by vapour_trail

Sorry. I am a protagonist. I keep meaning to wind my neck in.

I just have a very long neck.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:00 - Feb 23 with 3213 viewsMarkVenus

you posted this a few minutes after I posted for the first time in several months lol, and there's no such thing as a coincidence!! ;)

I enjoyed reading the happy ending to your situation Lord Lucan.

I will now go back into the forum to see what you mean by angry people...!
Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:02 - Feb 23 with 3179 viewsvapour_trail

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:00 - Feb 23 by MarkVenus

you posted this a few minutes after I posted for the first time in several months lol, and there's no such thing as a coincidence!! ;)

Woah!

There's a twtd a scandal in that middle line.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:04 - Feb 23 with 3162 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:00 - Feb 23 by MarkVenus

Maybe I have missed something but there seems to have become a bit of a sudden weird split - and rows between a couple of sections.

Don't take that as gospel as I am not very observant, read only what I want and am usually wrong.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:19 - Feb 23 with 3062 viewsjeera

I'm one of the good guys.

I've always been one of the good guys.

Unfortunately, I seem to attract complete tw@ts.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:20 - Feb 23 with 3043 viewsJ2BLUE

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:19 - Feb 23 by jeera

You love me really.

Truly impaired.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:23 - Feb 23 with 3002 viewsjeera

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:20 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

You love me really.

Not you, you plum.

I mean unwanted attention of overgrown school kids.

In their 40s.

Edit: and apparently sweaty kids who still don't understand haircuts.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 23:25]

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:26 - Feb 23 with 2973 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:04 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

Maybe I have missed something but there seems to have become a bit of a sudden weird split - and rows between a couple of sections.

Don't take that as gospel as I am not very observant, read only what I want and am usually wrong.

What you talking about Dad?

Thought you were on my side!

Poll: Best Football Song

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:28 - Feb 23 with 2945 viewsjeera

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:23 - Feb 23 by jeera

Not you, you plum.

I mean unwanted attention of overgrown school kids.

In their 40s.

Edit: and apparently sweaty kids who still don't understand haircuts.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 23:25]

Oh for pity's sake.

OK. Not sweaty kids with daft haircuts.

The other lot. Them, innit.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:30 - Feb 23 with 2892 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:26 - Feb 23 by RoyKeanesDog

What you talking about Dad?

Thought you were on my side!

I'm always on your side.

Maybe I have come across a bit wrong and daft but the few threads I have read today seem to be mostly arguments between people that are old enough to know better.

I'm going back to my book.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:31 - Feb 23 with 2883 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:30 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

I'm always on your side.

Maybe I have come across a bit wrong and daft but the few threads I have read today seem to be mostly arguments between people that are old enough to know better.

Brexit split this board.

End of !

Poll: Best Football Song

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:32 - Feb 23 with 2867 viewsjeera

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:30 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

I'm always on your side.

You have a book?

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:35 - Feb 23 with 2845 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm always on your side.

Spoiler: The caterpillar become a butterfly

[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 23:37]

Truly impaired.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:40 - Feb 23 with 2791 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:32 - Feb 23 by jeera

You have a book?

Well I am reading a book by Judy Marks that I thought I might find interesting but it's a bit poor. Trouble is I am a third of the way through and I have to now read it all just for the hell of it. Once I start a book I have to read it - as long as I get through the first chapter.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:44 - Feb 23 with 2761 viewsjeera

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:40 - Feb 23 by Lord_Lucan

Well I am reading a book by Judy Marks that I thought I might find interesting but it's a bit poor. Trouble is I am a third of the way through and I have to now read it all just for the hell of it. Once I start a book I have to read it - as long as I get through the first chapter.

Ah, stubbornness.

Yep. Good for you. I'm the same.

Hell or high water there's no book gonna beat me.

Even if I have to read the same page several times til it's gone in.

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 04:21 - Feb 24 with 2588 viewsBenters

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:35 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Spoiler: The caterpillar become a butterfly

[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 23:37]

I to am attempting to read my first book in some 40 yrs !

Its bloody hard work though.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:25 - Feb 24 with 2445 viewsgtsb1966

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:19 - Feb 23 by jeera

My first wife said she tended to attract tw@ts. My second wife said that too. I get married for the third time in May!
Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:44 - Feb 24 with 2377 viewsBenters

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:25 - Feb 24 by gtsb1966

My first wife said she tended to attract tw@ts. My second wife said that too. I get married for the third time in May!

why dont you marry Jeera ?

Gentlybentley

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:46 - Feb 24 with 2365 viewsgtsb1966

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:44 - Feb 24 by Benters

why dont you marry Jeera ?

Because I've paid for the marriage in May. Jesus, give me time to get divorced again!!
Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:49 - Feb 24 with 2345 viewsBenters

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:46 - Feb 24 by gtsb1966

Because I've paid for the marriage in May. Jesus, give me time to get divorced again!!

Stick him on your list

Gentlybentley

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:51 - Feb 24 with 2345 viewsGlasgowBlue

Here's a perfect example

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/399875/page:1

Talk about playing the man rather than the issue.

I've disagreed with Raedwald plenty of time on here and I think the USA Today story can be picked apart but the replies demonstrate the pack mentality on here. It's subtle bullying which causes the op to feel like a cornered animal.

It's a pattern on here recently. You get the same people involved and that attracts a few cheerleaders from the side.

How many people actually discussed the content of the op.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 07:54 - Feb 24 with 2323 viewsfeelingblue

Mmmm. This place has gone a bit south all of a sudden. on 23:31 - Feb 23 by RoyKeanesDog

Brexit split this board.

End of !

Unfortunately, you are right.

It has also split the country.

My friends in Scotland say that the independence referendum there had the same effect.

That is why we have representative democracy in most developed countries and why putting party before country, as Cameron did on the EU and Blair did on Scotland, was such a disgrace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024