Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore will become good. 09:57 - Mar 6 with 1304 viewsWadeyBlue

I hear people moaning around me at the game on Saturday and here on twtd that Moore isnt good enough. He wasnt purchased for this season clearly. He's one for the next few seasons.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that John Walters wasn't up to it when we first got him from Chesterfield.

Moore was brought along with the Macclesfield chap under the Evans 5 point plan.

Patience people.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 9:58]

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Moore will become good. on 10:01 - Mar 6 with 1269 viewsartsbossbeard

Chester not Chesterfield.

I agree with the premise, he's not ready yet but IMHO, he needs match time. So that's time in the u23's.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Moore will become good. on 10:02 - Mar 6 with 1255 viewstextbackup

The blame with him falls at the feet of our manager. He shouldn't be anywhere near our first team. Said yesterday even if he improves by 50% he's still miles off championship level.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Moore will become good. on 10:05 - Mar 6 with 1230 viewsDarth_Koont

Of course he may not come good. But I agree entirely.

He looked unplayable in the U23 8-0 so maybe that persuaded Mick to push him further. But he'll still need time to adjust to the mental and physical demands, especially given the sheer speed of events over the past couple of months.

And whether he's up to it or not, surely it's good that we're using what remains of the season to find out about newer and younger players.

Pronouns: He/Him

Moore will become good. on 10:07 - Mar 6 with 1202 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

He may come good. But right now he looks a lot more like Bajner than I jokingly said he would when he signed.

I hope he proves me (and plenty others) wrong but can't see him playing much for us and see him gradually work his way back down the leagues as the pace of the Championship seems a bit too much for him right now
Moore will become good. on 10:10 - Mar 6 with 1192 viewshype313

To be fair it's a huge jump from Conference premier to the Championship, so i'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

The bigger question is, why are we having to use a player like him to get us goals when he clearly isn't ready, or is this Mick saying to Marcus ffs this is what your giving me...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Moore will become good. on 10:21 - Mar 6 with 1144 viewsUHTREDINIT

Moore will become good. on 10:10 - Mar 6 by hype313

To be fair it's a huge jump from Conference premier to the Championship, so i'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

The bigger question is, why are we having to use a player like him to get us goals when he clearly isn't ready, or is this Mick saying to Marcus ffs this is what your giving me...

Kieffer has destroyed teams in the championship.Their is plenty of footage of him against the likes of Leicester City and Bournemouth.There is even footage of him showing a skill against Ipswich that very few players in the world could pull off.
Moore will become good. on 10:22 - Mar 6 with 1129 viewsSWGF

We are having to use a player like him to get us goals due to our bizarre method of trying to replace Murphy.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Moore will become good. on 10:34 - Mar 6 with 1084 viewsNo9

Moore will become good. on 10:01 - Mar 6 by artsbossbeard

Chester not Chesterfield.

I agree with the premise, he's not ready yet but IMHO, he needs match time. So that's time in the u23's.

This is why we bandly need a return to the combination league
Login to get fewer ads

Moore will become good. on 11:17 - Mar 6 with 945 viewsGiveusaWave

Moore will become good. on 10:07 - Mar 6 by King_of_Portman_Rd

He may come good. But right now he looks a lot more like Bajner than I jokingly said he would when he signed.

I hope he proves me (and plenty others) wrong but can't see him playing much for us and see him gradually work his way back down the leagues as the pace of the Championship seems a bit too much for him right now

Sorry to say that Bajner looked better than what I have seen so far.

He needs time in the U23's, not time in the first team. More poor performances will impact on his confidence and the crowd will start to get on his back.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Moore will become good. on 11:30 - Mar 6 with 913 viewshype313

Abuse reported?

Moore will become good. on 11:31 - Mar 6 with 903 viewsThisIsMyUsername

He won't become good because he just isn't very good.

Couldn't trap a bag of sand.

Def info.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Moore will become good. on 11:35 - Mar 6 with 890 viewsgordon

Moore will become good. on 10:21 - Mar 6 by UHTREDINIT

Kieffer has destroyed teams in the championship.Their is plenty of footage of him against the likes of Leicester City and Bournemouth.There is even footage of him showing a skill against Ipswich that very few players in the world could pull off.

Let's see the footage. I love a good show-boat.
Moore will become good. on 11:38 - Mar 6 with 854 viewsLankHenners

Moore will become good. on 11:30 - Mar 6 by hype313

Abuse reported?

That use of "your" rather than "you're" is pretty scandalous I suppose.

Also your post had a hint of positivity, which isn't exactly in vogue these days.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Moore will become good. on 11:40 - Mar 6 with 838 viewshype313

Moore will become good. on 11:38 - Mar 6 by LankHenners

That use of "your" rather than "you're" is pretty scandalous I suppose.

Also your post had a hint of positivity, which isn't exactly in vogue these days.

Fair point, I'll take a weeks ban for that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024