Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 60s 22:40 - Mar 17 with 1437 viewsbraveblue

Just seen this. I am in that category after 26 years. What a decision to long standing fans. Was going to renew but not now. To withdraw a concession and blame it on other clubs rules is typical of the sheer lack of competence in our club. Disgraceful.
Over 60s on 23:48 - Mar 17 with 1359 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It's disgraceful I quite agree

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Over 60s on 07:15 - Mar 18 with 1254 viewscarlisleaway

Same situation, if we were a club fighting for promotion and watching entertaining football wanting the cash to buy more players I could understand this. But no keep pushing the knife into fans who have watched drab football for the past 18 months
Over 60s on 08:24 - Mar 18 with 1196 viewsAuntieBlue

I have had a ST for 15 or 16 years, for all but two of these I've paid full price and bought another ticket for my daughter (Child/Student/Adult)
Two years ago I qualified for a Senior ticket and my daughter didn't want to come.

With the lack of entertainment over the last couple of seasons I've been debating whether or not to renew - this slap in the face by the club has made my mind up.
They ask the fans to show loyalty - pity they can't see it should be a two way thing.

Unless there's a 'U turn' I'll not renew.

Poll: Which biscuit for morning coffee?

Over 60s on 08:40 - Mar 18 with 1170 viewsfactual_blue

Over 60s on 08:24 - Mar 18 by AuntieBlue

I have had a ST for 15 or 16 years, for all but two of these I've paid full price and bought another ticket for my daughter (Child/Student/Adult)
Two years ago I qualified for a Senior ticket and my daughter didn't want to come.

With the lack of entertainment over the last couple of seasons I've been debating whether or not to renew - this slap in the face by the club has made my mind up.
They ask the fans to show loyalty - pity they can't see it should be a two way thing.

Even if there's a u turn I won't renew.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Over 60s on 08:49 - Mar 18 with 1152 viewshype313

Over 60s on 08:24 - Mar 18 by AuntieBlue

It's greed which has backfired greatly.

If we were reinvesting in the club from sales then I'm sure we would all be thinking fair enough. But we aren't, how much have we received in player sales? £20-30m? Now if this needs to cover the running costs and the annual losses then that's one hell of a punt of a business plan, what would have happened if we hadn't received a penny?

Are they saying we need to sell each season to cover the costs? If so did they identify each players value in the hope that they would get £5m each season? I very much doubt it.

How many times have we heard Milne say it will be reinvested? We spent £10k on a non league player that looks well out of his depth and punts like Bajner.

There is no plan, the plan was to get promoted in a year or two as Evans was told it only needed tweaking. It's clear that the plan has unfolded dramatically and they are winging it year by year.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Over 60s on 09:01 - Mar 18 with 1127 viewsNo9

You should not be too surprised, the governemnt is rasing the pension age to 66 for both me & women next year.

What Town need to do is tolook at a lower ticket price for those on the minimum wage and zero hour contracts
Over 60s on 09:09 - Mar 18 with 1114 viewsbraveblue

Over 60s on 09:01 - Mar 18 by No9

You should not be too surprised, the governemnt is rasing the pension age to 66 for both me & women next year.

What Town need to do is tolook at a lower ticket price for those on the minimum wage and zero hour contracts

Why?
Over 60s on 09:20 - Mar 18 with 1047 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Over 60s on 09:09 - Mar 18 by braveblue

Why?

Because he's on both I assume.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Over 60s on 09:38 - Mar 18 with 1010 viewsNo9

Over 60s on 09:09 - Mar 18 by braveblue

Why?

If ITFC wish to encorage the young it is now a matter of record, the govenment concedes the millennial, as they call them will be much worse off that their parents - a first.
This year council tax is going up quite a bit as is energy. Most who are struggling with a morgage will no longer have significant disposable cash. Projections are on inflation alone most people on the basic arate of tax will be circa £2k worse off by the end of next year than they are now. Couple this together and many of your future supporters will not be able to afford the tickets.

No doubt raising the pension age for tickets is based on the believe most will saty in work until 66 next year?

The right wing tax payer allliance want to increse taxes on penioners to hlpe young people because they believe penioners are the the only ones in the economy who have any money -
Over 60s on 09:49 - Mar 18 with 978 viewsoldbluestu

Some women born during a certain period won't get the full state pension but their male counterparts will, now that is a real disgrace
Over 60s on 09:52 - Mar 18 with 969 viewsbraveblue

Over 60s on 09:38 - Mar 18 by No9

If ITFC wish to encorage the young it is now a matter of record, the govenment concedes the millennial, as they call them will be much worse off that their parents - a first.
This year council tax is going up quite a bit as is energy. Most who are struggling with a morgage will no longer have significant disposable cash. Projections are on inflation alone most people on the basic arate of tax will be circa £2k worse off by the end of next year than they are now. Couple this together and many of your future supporters will not be able to afford the tickets.

No doubt raising the pension age for tickets is based on the believe most will saty in work until 66 next year?

The right wing tax payer allliance want to increse taxes on penioners to hlpe young people because they believe penioners are the the only ones in the economy who have any money -

Mortgage rates are at record lows. Reduced spending on cars, Sky, latest mobiles and cigs would help a lot of people more!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024