Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's actually do something about the sad state of our club next home game 22:01 - Mar 21 with 3898 viewsZondervansTash

As someone rightly pointed out earlier most of us now seem to agree that enough is enough. People are not renewing ST's and have reached breaking point and our owner doesn't seem to care and MM has lost the fans and possibly the players. Most fans at other clubs act 'together as one' yet we seem to abuse those trying to voice their frustrations and concerns. Let's act like we care and all agree to protest like in the good old days regardless of how we are playing next home match. Not to put off the players let's let's do it before the game, at h-t and at the end. Let's chant, bring bedsheets with our clear messages to ME and MM that we are fed up and won't accept this anymore. I'm even keen for us all to get on the pitch afterwards and direct our annoyance at the Directors Box. We are too tolerant and have accepted it's a shambles so let's get organised and show we care and want change and are not prepared to put up with this crap anymore. I'll no doubt get down arrows and abuse for this but let's act now and get our club back!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 22:08]
Let's actually do something about the sad state of our club next home game on 08:11 - Mar 23 with 340 viewsoldbluestu

'Man up' stop expecting other people to hand you everything, go and buy the club and run it how you want
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024