Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich 23:09 - Mar 27 with 6190 viewsLord_Lucan

With a nice cup of tea pet.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 05:54 - Mar 28 with 1576 viewsBenters

Toasted that is Ace man

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 05:57 - Mar 28 with 1580 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This thread inspired me to go downstairs at 4 this morning and do meself a couple of cheese toasties

Well played all

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 05:59 - Mar 28 with 1571 viewsNewcyBlue

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 05:49 - Mar 28 by brogansnose

A cheddar cheese and white onion with white bread sandwich is amongst the royalty of bread based foods. Any attempt to add mayo is the act of a heretic.

I haven't seen cheddar for 41 days

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:21 - Mar 28 with 1547 viewsBenters

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 05:59 - Mar 28 by NewcyBlue

Cant you take your own grub ?

Do you have a fridge near your hammock?

Gentlybentley

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:27 - Mar 28 with 1546 viewsbrogansnose

Don't you worry about cheddar, just eat some limes and lemons so you don't get scurvy.
Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:41 - Mar 28 with 1536 viewsNewcyBlue

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:21 - Mar 28 by Benters

Cant you take your own grub ?

Do you have a fridge near your hammock?

Have a fridge, just use it for storing water.

Certainly no chance of buying my own scoff on this route.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:43 - Mar 28 with 1533 viewsNewcyBlue

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:27 - Mar 28 by brogansnose

Don't you worry about cheddar, just eat some limes and lemons so you don't get scurvy.

Some of the best fruit and veg we get is from Nigeria.

It is all natural stuff, not sprayed with chemicals.

In China the fruit and veg is massive and tasteless.

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:50 - Mar 28 with 1524 viewsBenters

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:41 - Mar 28 by NewcyBlue

Have a fridge, just use it for storing water.

Certainly no chance of buying my own scoff on this route.

Thats crap .

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:52 - Mar 28 with 1521 viewsNewcyBlue

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:50 - Mar 28 by Benters

Thats crap .

Yeah, probably good for my weight loss though!

We have an Indian cook, he just joined. Could be a long 10 weeks if he is nae good!

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 07:38 - Mar 28 with 1507 viewsvapour_trail

A cheddar cheese and white onion with white bread sandwich is amongst the royalty of bread based foods. Any attempt to add mayo is the act of a heretic.

Oi!

Heresy it is then.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 07:42 - Mar 28 with 1505 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 05:57 - Mar 28 by The_Romford_Blue

This thread inspired me to go downstairs at 4 this morning and do meself a couple of cheese toasties

Well played all

One each?

Poll: Best Football Song

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 07:44 - Mar 28 with 1503 viewsReuser_is_God

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 23:41 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I've gone for a double packet of custard creams.

Sharing them with my dog

That's no way to talk about your girlfriend.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 08:20 - Mar 28 with 1474 viewsBluebell

Doesn't a cheese and onion sandwich that late at night give you indigestion?

*I am beginning to sound like my mother now!
Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 08:26 - Mar 28 with 1456 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 07:44 - Mar 28 by Reuser_is_God

That's no way to talk about your girlfriend.

I had a feeling someone would tell that one

And I guessed you would be the person too

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 09:13 - Mar 28 with 1431 viewshoppy

Is that some kind of euphemism?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 09:21 - Mar 28 with 1425 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 07:42 - Mar 28 by RoyKeanesDog

One each?

Heh

No. Barney was still asleep on his side of my bed. He only wakes up from sleeps for cheese and onion crisps or ham. They're the only two.

Or a noise downstairs of course

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 09:27 - Mar 28 with 1417 viewsDeano69

Cheese and Onion sandwiches reminds me of Monday night Darts Nights. Love 'em.

Also nice toasted, the onions fry slightly in the cheese fat....

now heading to the kitchen,,

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 09:31 - Mar 28 with 1411 viewshoppy

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 09:21 - Mar 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Heh

No. Barney was still asleep on his side of my bed. He only wakes up from sleeps for cheese and onion crisps or ham. They're the only two.

Or a noise downstairs of course

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/half-brits-pets-sleep

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 11:22 - Mar 28 with 1375 viewsLord_Lucan

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 06:43 - Mar 28 by NewcyBlue

Some of the best fruit and veg we get is from Nigeria.

It is all natural stuff, not sprayed with chemicals.

In China the fruit and veg is massive and tasteless.

I have a challenge for you.

I bet you can't find a lime in China (not Hong Kong)

I've been looking since 2003. I had a bet about this with a now deceased friend of mine who was over there with me at the time and he completely abandoned all appointments for the day in search of a lime, he couldn't find one. He came back with something that looked like an oversized lime but a lime it was not.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 11:25 - Mar 28 with 1371 viewsJ2BLUE

White bread is not the royalty of anything.

Wholemeal granary is the royalty of breads.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 11:29 - Mar 28 with 1361 viewschicoazul

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 23:41 - Mar 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I've gone for a double packet of custard creams.

Sharing them with my dog

you shouldn't be allowed to have a dog.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:04 - Mar 28 with 1297 viewsbrogansnose

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 07:38 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

Oi!

Heresy it is then.

Mayo in cheese and tomato with pepper is acceptable, although salad cream is a better option. In cheese and onion, heresy.

Dissapointed in you Vapes.

Dissapointed.
Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:07 - Mar 28 with 1293 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 11:29 - Mar 28 by chicoazul

you shouldn't be allowed to have a dog.

Nonsense

A couple of custard creams won't hurt him

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:10 - Mar 28 with 1285 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:07 - Mar 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Nonsense

A couple of custard creams won't hurt him

They will!

I'm not saying this to have a go, but it really isn't good for dogs.

Poll: Best Football Song

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:20 - Mar 28 with 1271 viewsReuser_is_God

Mmmmmmmm. Late night cheese and onion sandwich on 20:10 - Mar 28 by RoyKeanesDog

They will!

I'm not saying this to have a go, but it really isn't good for dogs.

Anyone giving dogs sugary human food is a div.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024