Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can see why Mick doesn't like trying to play out from the back.... 08:11 - Apr 5 with 540 viewsitfcjoe

Our best performances tend to come against sides that try and do it when we can press effectively and force mistakes. It's a difficult system to implement, without very good players, and some sides really over do it like Wigan did last night.

We really needed that win, and the league table looks 100x better this morning, and we are as good as safe now - I can't see Blackburn, Bristol City AND Forest all picking up 10 points....one would be unlikely, 2 almost impossible but no chance that all 3 do it.

Time to pick up a couple more points over next 3 games, have an announcement that Mick is going ahead of Sheff Weds game and give him the send off his overall tenure deserves and see some of the kids in action ahead of next season.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

You can see why Mick doesn't like trying to play out from the back.... on 08:26 - Apr 5 with 497 viewsBackToRussia

What if MM doesn't go. Seems like most people are assuming Mick is off, but to me it's still more likely he'll stay on.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

You can see why Mick doesn't like trying to play out from the back.... on 08:35 - Apr 5 with 470 viewsSuperfrans

You can see why Mick doesn't like trying to play out from the back.... on 08:26 - Apr 5 by BackToRussia

What if MM doesn't go. Seems like most people are assuming Mick is off, but to me it's still more likely he'll stay on.

No, he's definitely gone. He wouldn't have been so combative vs the fans in his press comments recently, if he was staying. He knows he's going, I suspect he's agreed with Marcus to see us to safety and then help find a replacement.

Don't worry, your wishes will soon come true.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024