Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. 17:55 - Apr 6 with 1980 viewscraigyboy10

What would be your starting 11 next season and bench.
Interested to see different peoples ideas and even formations they think would work

GK - BIALKOWSKI
LWB- KENLOCK
CB - WEBSTER
CB - TAYLOR (if he can stay fit be a huge player for Webster to learn from)
CB - CHAMBERS
RWB - CUMMINGS - MILLWALL - 750K
CM - SKUSE
CM - HUWS
CAM - JOTA - BRENTFORD - 3M ( really rate this guy)
ST - BARKHUIZEN - PRESTON - 4M ( really caught my eye since signing for them)
ST - RANGER - SOUTHEND - 1.5M ( With the right manager knowing what he needs to improve)

BENCH
GERKEN
SEARS - if finds form would also play a big part for me
ROWE - would want to see him in a town shirt, haven't witnessed him play. But judging by comments about him
DOZZELL - needs to push on. Fulfilling potential constant improvement no less.
SMITH - would also be a big part
SPENCE undecided
BISHOP - same as dozzell

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:10 - Apr 6 with 1929 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahaha

Nile ranger - 1.5m!!

He will be in jail this time next month for a start

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:13 - Apr 6 with 1916 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Yeah, it's as simple as that.

Poll: Best Football Song

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:16 - Apr 6 with 1911 viewsclive_baker

Bialkowski

Kenlock
Webster
Taylor
Chambers
Emmanuel

Bishop
Dozzell
Huws

McGoldrick
Sears

Subs: Gerken, Knudsen, Smith, Rowe, Ward, Pitman, Spence.

I don't need your £10mil
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 18:18]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:19 - Apr 6 with 1886 viewsbournemouthblue

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:10 - Apr 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahaha

Nile ranger - 1.5m!!

He will be in jail this time next month for a start

I really hope that is trolling, hasn't he just scored his first goal for something like 750 days?

I think Jota is available on free this summer?

Is the OP actually Roy Keane?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:19 - Apr 6 with 1880 viewscraigyboy10

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:16 - Apr 6 by clive_baker

Bialkowski

Kenlock
Webster
Taylor
Chambers
Emmanuel

Bishop
Dozzell
Huws

McGoldrick
Sears

Subs: Gerken, Knudsen, Smith, Rowe, Ward, Pitman, Spence.

I don't need your £10mil
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 18:18]

sounds like another Dino haha
So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:21 - Apr 6 with 1877 viewsBlueBadger

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:19 - Apr 6 by bournemouthblue

I really hope that is trolling, hasn't he just scored his first goal for something like 750 days?

So, we could play him up front with Sears?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 18:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:22 - Apr 6 with 1877 viewscraigyboy10

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:19 - Apr 6 by bournemouthblue

Jota would be a great signing. Since he's been brought back they have improved. Couldn't believe they let him out on loan
So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:56 - Apr 6 with 1812 viewsJ2BLUE

Although likely out of our price range I would try and get Barton here for the season assuming he's not banned for gambling. One year deal, 10k a week. Once he rejects that i'd move on.

I'd enquire about Tommy McNamara from New York City. I have no idea how to value MLS players or what he's on so unlikely to be something we could do but he's good IMO. Why he'd leave his home city to come here I don't know.

Hard to pick decent achievable targets really.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 19:11 - Apr 6 with 1764 viewsLord_Lucan

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:56 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

Although likely out of our price range I would try and get Barton here for the season assuming he's not banned for gambling. One year deal, 10k a week. Once he rejects that i'd move on.

I'd enquire about Tommy McNamara from New York City. I have no idea how to value MLS players or what he's on so unlikely to be something we could do but he's good IMO. Why he'd leave his home city to come here I don't know.

Barton @ £10k a week and coming to sleepy Suffolk. You are insane.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 19:14 - Apr 6 with 1756 viewsASAx

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 18:56 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

McNamara is a good shout. I'd take Wallace as well.

I would say Pirlo and Villa as well but we've already got Skuse and Moore.
So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 19:16 - Apr 6 with 1748 viewsJ2BLUE

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 19:11 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

Barton @ £10k a week and coming to sleepy Suffolk. You are insane.

I said i'd offer it, not that he would accept.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 20:36 - Apr 6 with 1684 viewsTractorCam

You're given 10 million and the star striker you're signing is Nile Ranger???

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 07:14 - Apr 7 with 1524 viewscraigyboy10

So ME gives you 10M to get us promotion next season. on 20:36 - Apr 6 by TractorCam

You're given 10 million and the star striker you're signing is Nile Ranger???

I guess you missed the barkhuizen 4m fee from Preston.
on 07:47 - Apr 7 with 1464 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024