Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) 14:12 - Apr 7 with 7953 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:17 - Apr 7 with 2343 viewsnoggin

Waits for the first "See what happens when you open your borders" post.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 7 with 2310 viewsLord_Lucan

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:17 - Apr 7 by noggin

It is a kick in the teeth though isn't it and it dangers the peaceful refugees.

Sweden and Germany have been most welcome to refugees and this is what happens.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 7 with 2305 viewsfactual_blue

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:17 - Apr 7 by noggin

'See what happens when people get taken in by bad stuff on the internet'

(To avoid confusion, I'm referring to the way ISIS and others lure the vulnerable by grooming them)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:50 - Apr 7 with 2197 viewsDolly2.0

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

What's it got to do with refugees?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:56 - Apr 7 with 2179 viewsitfcjoe

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:50 - Apr 7 by Dolly2.0

What's it got to do with refugees?

Isn't it obvious?

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:59 - Apr 7 with 2159 viewsElderGrizzly

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:56 - Apr 7 by itfcjoe

Isn't it obvious?

Not really. Most terrorist atrocities in Scandinavia and Europe have been caused by nationals of their own country.

Anything else is jumping to conclusions, but it could of course be true. We'll wait and see...
Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:01 - Apr 7 with 2141 viewsitfcjoe

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:59 - Apr 7 by ElderGrizzly

Not really. Most terrorist atrocities in Scandinavia and Europe have been caused by nationals of their own country.

Anything else is jumping to conclusions, but it could of course be true. We'll wait and see...

Sorry I mean isn't it obvious why it isn't good for the refugees there - i.e. there will be counter action against them (whether it was them or not)

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:03 - Apr 7 with 2125 viewsElderGrizzly

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:01 - Apr 7 by itfcjoe

Sorry I mean isn't it obvious why it isn't good for the refugees there - i.e. there will be counter action against them (whether it was them or not)

Ah, fair enough.

Yes, there are enough small minded morons who will treat a majority due to the actions of a minority
Login to get fewer ads

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:11 - Apr 7 with 2096 viewsnoggin

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:24 - Apr 7 by Lord_Lucan

We don't know if it was a refugee, do we?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:12 - Apr 7 with 2063 viewsGlasgowBlue

How about thinking of the victims before trying to score cheap internet points noggers?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:27 - Apr 7 with 2023 viewsfactual_blue

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:11 - Apr 7 by noggin

We don't know if it was a refugee, do we?

Some on here will have already decided it is.

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 1984 viewsGlasgowBlue

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:27 - Apr 7 by factual_blue

Some on here will have already decided it is.

Two dead and you are grave dancing. Stay classy facters.

R.I.P. those who have died. Let's hope the numbers don't go up.

Iron Lion Zion

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 2003 viewsBenters

I told you it would tits up didnt i !

Racist the rabid lefties on here shouted at me !

Even if the fk wit was born in the country some of these nutters want to kill us .

End of.

Balls .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:36 - Apr 7 with 1938 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:29 - Apr 7 by Benters

Even if the fk wit was born in the country some of these nutters want to kill us .

End of.

Balls .

Just because you say 'end of', doesn't mean it's end of...

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:39 - Apr 7 with 1909 viewsfactual_blue

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:29 - Apr 7 by Benters

End of.

Balls .

Coffee?

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 7 with 1886 viewsBenters

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:36 - Apr 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Just because you say 'end of', doesn't mean it's end of...

Balls

Gentlybentley

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:46 - Apr 7 with 1826 viewsfactual_blue

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 7 by Benters

Balls

Just because you've said 'balls' does mean you're talking balls.

As you usually do.

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:51 - Apr 7 with 1800 viewsDarth_Koont

End of.

Balls .

Sigh ...

Pronouns: He/Him

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:59 - Apr 7 with 1758 viewsBenters

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 14:59 - Apr 7 by ElderGrizzly

Load of bolox that is .

Gentlybentley

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:01 - Apr 7 with 1747 viewsElderGrizzly

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:59 - Apr 7 by Benters

Load of bolox that is .

If bolox = true you're right.

Stick to what you know Benters, which shouldn't take too long
Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:02 - Apr 7 with 1742 viewshype313

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:59 - Apr 7 by Benters

Load of bolox that is .

It's not Benters, the guy last week was born here and grew up in Tonbridge Wells, 7/7 were all British Born.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:03 - Apr 7 with 1713 viewsGlasgowBlue

Load of bolox that is .

We don't even know the motivation for this attack yet benters or the nationality/religion of the perpetrator.

Iron Lion Zion

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:04 - Apr 7 with 1763 viewsBenters

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:02 - Apr 7 by hype313

It's not Benters, the guy last week was born here and grew up in Tonbridge Wells, 7/7 were all British Born.

If they were British why did they want to kill us ?

Gentlybentley

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:05 - Apr 7 with 1747 viewsGlasgowBlue

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:04 - Apr 7 by Benters

If they were British why did they want to kill us ?

Because they follow a warped interpretation of their religion.

Iron Lion Zion

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 16:11 - Apr 7 with 1718 viewsGeoffSentence

Truck driven in to pedestrians in Stockholm city centre. (n/t) on 15:29 - Apr 7 by GlasgowBlue

Two dead and you are grave dancing. Stay classy facters.

R.I.P. those who have died. Let's hope the numbers don't go up.

I don't get how Facters suggestion that some people will have already decided it is refugees is dancing on anyones grave. It might need some explaining, for me at least.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024