Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war 09:18 - Apr 12 with 2757 viewsNo9

Some sort of record and not one to be proud of

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/south-korea-warns-north-korea-provocations-u-navy-0315
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:16 - Apr 12 with 2075 viewscaught-in-limbo

It's been ramping up to this for a long time. Trump is just the latest puppet of the regime which brought us "peace and stability" in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Ukraine and Syria.

Next up N.Korea, Iran, Russia and China?

I really can't think why anyone would seriously want that. Do they expect no blowback?

We've reached the point with Syria and N.Korea where China and Russia will accept no more.

I don't want a world where China and Russia say enough is enough and strike back.

The United States has gone totally insane.

Time for regime change - but it needs to come from within. The people have to engage their brains and look at what's happening. I think we're at a point in US/Russia relations on a par with the Cuban Missile Crisis. The US attacked Syria based on the chemical weapons attack attributed to Assad. Whether or not is was Assad really should be determined by a team of international experts rather than social media footage posted by the very dubious White Helmets. Such protocols are available but they are not being followed.

Peace and dialogue is the way forward. Obliterating everyone we don't like is not.

Moves towards a peaceful settlement is not a sign of weakness.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:23 - Apr 12 with 2048 viewsfeelingblue

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:16 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

It's been ramping up to this for a long time. Trump is just the latest puppet of the regime which brought us "peace and stability" in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Ukraine and Syria.

I really can't think why anyone would seriously want that. Do they expect no blowback?

We've reached the point with Syria and N.Korea where China and Russia will accept no more.

I don't want a world where China and Russia say enough is enough and strike back.

Time for regime change - but it needs to come from within. The people have to engage their brains and look at what's happening. I think we're at a point in US/Russia relations on a par with the Cuban Missile Crisis. The US attacked Syria based on the chemical weapons attack attributed to Assad. Whether or not is was Assad really should be determined by a team of international experts rather than social media footage posted by the very dubious White Helmets. Such protocols are available but they are not being followed.

Peace and dialogue is the way forward. Obliterating everyone we don't like is not.

Why would anyone,including the Chinese, want a nuclear capable North Korea, under its current regime?
(The Middle East is different)
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:26 - Apr 12 with 2041 viewscaught-in-limbo

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:23 - Apr 12 by feelingblue

Why would anyone,including the Chinese, want a nuclear capable North Korea, under its current regime?
(The Middle East is different)

Not me for sure.

Similarly, why would anyone want a nuclear capable United Sates under its current regime?

#toxic

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:28 - Apr 12 with 2027 viewsRyorry

But according to many, it was Hillary who was the really dangerous one ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:36 - Apr 12 with 1999 viewsfeelingblue

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:26 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

Not me for sure.

Similarly, why would anyone want a nuclear capable United Sates under its current regime?

It is not similar, it is quite different.

I do not want Trump to have the ability to launch nuclear missiles any more than anyone else who is sane does, but to try to give the two equivalence just trivialises two quite different issues.
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:58 - Apr 12 with 1974 viewsNo9

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:26 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

Not me for sure.

Although there are some of us who have been convinced for a long time that given the opportunity Trump would just love to show the world how tough he can be. Unfortunately there are a lot in America who would just love to see him do it.
You only have to listen to the right wing here as well - e.g. Johnson on the radio last night, to worry where this will go
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:01 - Apr 12 with 1959 viewscaught-in-limbo

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:36 - Apr 12 by feelingblue

It is not similar, it is quite different.

I do not want Trump to have the ability to launch nuclear missiles any more than anyone else who is sane does, but to try to give the two equivalence just trivialises two quite different issues.

I never said they were equivalent. Like you, I don't want nuclear weapons in the hands of anyone who is likely to use them.

That said, if you were a small country and the best way to guarantee that other countries didn't attack you was to have nuclear weapons, you'd consider it. Israel does, and they've never even signed up to the NPT.

#toxic

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:05 - Apr 12 with 1946 viewscaught-in-limbo

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:58 - Apr 12 by No9

Although there are some of us who have been convinced for a long time that given the opportunity Trump would just love to show the world how tough he can be. Unfortunately there are a lot in America who would just love to see him do it.
You only have to listen to the right wing here as well - e.g. Johnson on the radio last night, to worry where this will go

Trump changed when Flynn was removed and was finally defeated when Bannon was gone.

Intelligent people understood the significance of Flynn being forced out:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/399330/something-massive-happened-a-couple-of-days-a

#toxic

Login to get fewer ads

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:16 - Apr 12 with 1918 viewschicoazul

Not me for sure.

"similarly"
hahahahah
North Korea and a the US are not similar

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:19 - Apr 12 with 1906 viewscaught-in-limbo

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:16 - Apr 12 by chicoazul

"similarly"
hahahahah
North Korea and a the US are not similar

I never said they were.

Why don't you read what I wrote and understand it rather than displaying your stupidity?

#toxic

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:25 - Apr 12 with 1879 viewsNo9

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:05 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

Trump changed when Flynn was removed and was finally defeated when Bannon was gone.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/399330/something-massive-happened-a-couple-of-days-a

Unfortunately there are a lot of Americans, maybe even the majority, who don't think like the Congressman quoted.
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:43 - Apr 12 with 1842 viewsblueislander

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 10:16 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

I am sorry , but we are nowhere near the state of tension caused by the Cuban Missile Crisis. I was a teenager then , and for several days we were convinced that war was inevitable. There is nothing like that level of tension. The Secretary for State is actually in Russia now. There is a dialogue between the USA and Russia which is on-going. This was not happening during the Cuban Crisis which ended when Russia backed down.
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:51 - Apr 12 with 1824 viewsMJallday

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:43 - Apr 12 by blueislander

I am sorry , but we are nowhere near the state of tension caused by the Cuban Missile Crisis. I was a teenager then , and for several days we were convinced that war was inevitable. There is nothing like that level of tension. The Secretary for State is actually in Russia now. There is a dialogue between the USA and Russia which is on-going. This was not happening during the Cuban Crisis which ended when Russia backed down.

what we're in is not a war of nukes, its a war of words. and its whos going to blink first.

fat boy kim is giving it the biggun, trumpy is doing the same
problem is kim doesnt really have anything he can bargin with, whats he gonna say "we'll blow you up (for the 200th time) - whereas trump can continue to park his boats over there , turning up the pressue

the biggest influecnce will be the chineese. what i SUSPECT has happened is theyve said "hey, we'll give china 0% tax on exports to the US, providing you slip a little bit of polonium in kim's tea" - and i think china's considering it. any nuclear fallout will land on their doorstep - so its not in their interests.

i think what will happen is kim will go very quiet in the next few weeks

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:03 - Apr 12 with 1801 viewscaught-in-limbo

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:43 - Apr 12 by blueislander

The only way Russia will back down over this is to buy more time, improve their military and respond later, perhaps when Iran is in the crosshairs.

Unlike with Cuba this is on Russia's doorstep. They won't back down.

#toxic

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:04 - Apr 12 with 1796 viewsPendejo

given the Clintonistas are claiming the Russians help get The Donald elected... his way of saying thanks is kinda strange.

To intervene or not to intervene that is the question...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:05 - Apr 12 with 1788 viewsblueislander

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:03 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

The only way Russia will back down over this is to buy more time, improve their military and respond later, perhaps when Iran is in the crosshairs.

Unlike with Cuba this is on Russia's doorstep. They won't back down.

But there is nothing like the tension there was over Cuba. You were being slightly hysterical to compare the two.
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:07 - Apr 12 with 1782 viewsGuthrum

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 11:05 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

I can see why you support Flynn, but Bannon? He possibly could be perceived as some sort of anti-establishment revolutionary (despite his military staff and investment banking background), but has backed some pretty awful viewpoints in his news outlet.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:12 - Apr 12 with 1759 viewsbrazil1982

We're not on the "brink" of a nuclear war. Calm down.
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:12 - Apr 12 with 1759 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Asked if he [Trump] thought Kim was mentally fit"

Arf, the irony!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:14 - Apr 12 with 1746 viewsMJallday

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:12 - Apr 12 by brazil1982

We're not on the "brink" of a nuclear war. Calm down.

and even if we are, just use this

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

ive worked out the strength it would take to blow up my neighbours house and cat, but leave my house fine.

does kind of rely on the bomb being in quite a specific place and being quite a specific strength though.

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:36 - Apr 12 with 1692 viewscaught-in-limbo

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:07 - Apr 12 by Guthrum

I can see why you support Flynn, but Bannon? He possibly could be perceived as some sort of anti-establishment revolutionary (despite his military staff and investment banking background), but has backed some pretty awful viewpoints in his news outlet.

I support neither Flynn nor Bannon and I certainly never have supported Trump.

I appreciated Flynn's honest admission that ISIS was allowed into existence by the US. I didn't agree with his stance on Iran.

I thought Bannon was the actual president and Trump was just the face of the administration.

Now that Bannon and Flynn have both gone, Trump is exposed for the puppet that Bannon and Flynn had some influence over. Now he's in the hands of the same power structures as Obama, Bush, Clinton ...

#toxic

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:53 - Apr 12 with 1665 viewsGuthrum

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 12:36 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

I support neither Flynn nor Bannon and I certainly never have supported Trump.

I appreciated Flynn's honest admission that ISIS was allowed into existence by the US. I didn't agree with his stance on Iran.

I thought Bannon was the actual president and Trump was just the face of the administration.

Now that Bannon and Flynn have both gone, Trump is exposed for the puppet that Bannon and Flynn had some influence over. Now he's in the hands of the same power structures as Obama, Bush, Clinton ...

Bannon may have had some influence, but he was never the real "puppet master" (insofar as such a description is accurate). Look at the rest of Trump's nominees for high office - bankers and plutocrats. He's a laissez-faire business lobby President, little more.

Bannon was recruited to bring enough of the Tea Party right to carry Trump into the White House (plus Manafort was too much of a hot potato and causing divisions within the campaign). He only came in less than three months before polling day.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 13:03 - Apr 12 with 1635 viewsNo9

You are overlooking one very important thing; back then both the K's were rational and aware of what could happen.
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 14:22 - Apr 12 with 1562 viewsOhiotractorboy

Trump is not getting us to the brink of nuclear war. Calm down.

Kim Jong Un was recommended by the International Criminal Court in 2014 to be held accountable for crimes against humanity including starvation of prisoners and torturing them to death, feeding his uncle to a pack of dogs for not cheering loud enough for his taking power, execution, rape and forced abortion. He is developing a nuke for his expressed purpose of destroying Hawaii.

al-Assad just used chemical weapons (again) on his people.

And it is the United States thats insane? Some of you have a seriously warped sense of reality.
Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 14:34 - Apr 12 with 1547 viewsMJallday

Didn't tak President Trump long to get to the brink of a nuclear war on 14:22 - Apr 12 by Ohiotractorboy

Trump is not getting us to the brink of nuclear war. Calm down.

Kim Jong Un was recommended by the International Criminal Court in 2014 to be held accountable for crimes against humanity including starvation of prisoners and torturing them to death, feeding his uncle to a pack of dogs for not cheering loud enough for his taking power, execution, rape and forced abortion. He is developing a nuke for his expressed purpose of destroying Hawaii.

al-Assad just used chemical weapons (again) on his people.

And it is the United States thats insane? Some of you have a seriously warped sense of reality.

how very dare you sir.

thats the inventor of the hamburger you are talking about

http://www.thecitizen.in/index.php/NewsDetail/index/6/5186/10-Myths-That-Are-Fac

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024