Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? 15:36 - Apr 25 with 4576 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The Draft and entire league have arrived in town.

Let's party!
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:25 - Apr 25 with 1176 viewsunbelievablue

Peter King has Reddick going to the Bengals at 9 overall as "after Garrett, the best athlete on the Defensive front seven in this draft".

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:45 - Apr 25 with 1163 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:25 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

Peter King has Reddick going to the Bengals at 9 overall as "after Garrett, the best athlete on the Defensive front seven in this draft".

I don't think he will go top 10, not sure he is there at 17 though
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:53 - Apr 25 with 1160 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:45 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I don't think he will go top 10, not sure he is there at 17 though

In which case you're most likely looking at NO at 11 or Indy at 15 for him?

Depending on who goes ahead of us, I'd love Tak McKinley. Such a great story, too.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:57 - Apr 25 with 1152 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:53 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

In which case you're most likely looking at NO at 11 or Indy at 15 for him?

Depending on who goes ahead of us, I'd love Tak McKinley. Such a great story, too.

I think he goes to Indy. Saints go backfield.
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:01 - Apr 25 with 1146 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 17:44 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Foster will still go before him. We signed Swearinger in FA and Cravens is also moving back there next year.

Isn't Foster an IB rather than OB? I saw he had a diluted sample, which may affect his position in the draft. Agree he is a better player but different positions

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:01 - Apr 25 with 1146 viewsphillymark

I'll be down there in my Dawkins shirt on Friday night with my boy
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 19:03]
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:04 - Apr 25 with 1135 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:01 - Apr 25 by mutters

Isn't Foster an IB rather than OB? I saw he had a diluted sample, which may affect his position in the draft. Agree he is a better player but different positions

He is, though the Skins could do with help everywhere at the second level.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:04 - Apr 25 with 1135 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 18:57 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I think he goes to Indy. Saints go backfield.

NO defo needs a corner, especially if they are not trading for Butler. They will use one of their picks on Thursday to address that I suspect but as the CB pool is deep this year you could get a day one starter in the first three rounds

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:05 - Apr 25 with 1133 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:04 - Apr 25 by mutters

NO defo needs a corner, especially if they are not trading for Butler. They will use one of their picks on Thursday to address that I suspect but as the CB pool is deep this year you could get a day one starter in the first three rounds

Is it really that deep at CB? I'll admit to not looking at that position in depth.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:07 - Apr 25 with 1130 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:05 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

Is it really that deep at CB? I'll admit to not looking at that position in depth.

Lot's of starters in the second round.
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:11 - Apr 25 with 1122 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:05 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

It does seem a good year for defensive backs yes, terrible year for OTs, especially if you're after your franchise LT.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:14 - Apr 25 with 1114 viewsHealysBackPocket

Love the draft, first day of the draft is probably my favourite day of the season.

I have fallen in love with Pat Mahomes as a prospect so if he doesn't get taken by the Cardinals (where he would thrive in my opinion) then I am going to be ridiculously sad.
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:14 - Apr 25 with 1112 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:11 - Apr 25 by mutters

It does seem a good year for defensive backs yes, terrible year for OTs, especially if you're after your franchise LT.

It's stacked at D in gneeral for depth with some special talent in the top 15. I am interested to see which team reaches for a QB first, I predict Jets.

Jaguars will take Fournette first at RB
NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:18 - Apr 25 with 1101 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:14 - Apr 25 by HealysBackPocket

Love the draft, first day of the draft is probably my favourite day of the season.

I have fallen in love with Pat Mahomes as a prospect so if he doesn't get taken by the Cardinals (where he would thrive in my opinion) then I am going to be ridiculously sad.

I really like Mahomes and Trubisky in a year which is perceived to be very poor at QB. I think both, if given the opportunity to sit and learn under the right personnel, have high ceilings.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:18 - Apr 25 with 1098 viewsunbelievablue

Some great stories in here, and you know at least a handful will become genuine starters:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/04/25/nfl-draft-prospects-day-two-day-three-sleeper

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:22 - Apr 25 with 1092 viewsJ2BLUE

I hate watching the draft. Seeing other people's dreams come true makes me quite bitter.

Which I guess makes me a bit of a c***.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:23 - Apr 25 with 1089 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:22 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

I hate watching the draft. Seeing other people's dreams come true makes me quite bitter.

Which I guess makes me a bit of a c***.

Christ, you're bitter for a 23 year old.

Alternatively you could just watch the Jags and Browns picks.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 19:24]

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:24 - Apr 25 with 1085 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:23 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

Christ, you're bitter for a 23 year old.

Alternatively you could just watch the Jags and Browns picks.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 19:24]

Well played.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:24 - Apr 25 with 1083 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:14 - Apr 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's stacked at D in gneeral for depth with some special talent in the top 15. I am interested to see which team reaches for a QB first, I predict Jets.

Jaguars will take Fournette first at RB

If they take a QB @ #6 then its a reach. None of the QBs are 'Andrew Luck-esque'.

But it is the NFL, and team love to overvalue the QBs.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:27 - Apr 25 with 1075 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:24 - Apr 25 by mutters

If they take a QB @ #6 then its a reach. None of the QBs are 'Andrew Luck-esque'.

But it is the NFL, and team love to overvalue the QBs.

And, likewise, teams undervalue QBs from smaller schools and in supposed lesser divisions.

The one thing we all know about the draft, is that no-one knows anything about the draft.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:27 - Apr 25 with 1073 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:18 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

I really like Mahomes and Trubisky in a year which is perceived to be very poor at QB. I think both, if given the opportunity to sit and learn under the right personnel, have high ceilings.

Agree they are both good prospects, Watson is more pro ready but Mahomes and Trubisky have higher ceilings, IF they are allowed to sit and learn.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:28 - Apr 25 with 1067 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:27 - Apr 25 by mutters

Agree they are both good prospects, Watson is more pro ready but Mahomes and Trubisky have higher ceilings, IF they are allowed to sit and learn.

More pro-ready but when faced with certain NFL defenses will turn into (even more of) a turnover machine. I am low on Watson.

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:36 - Apr 25 with 1056 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:28 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

More pro-ready but when faced with certain NFL defenses will turn into (even more of) a turnover machine. I am low on Watson.

Probably true, but all these QBs need time to develop and nobody knows how they will turn out. In the old days you'd draft a QB and sit him for a season maybe two. Now the win now culture puts too much pressure on these young guys. Heck of a step up from CFB to the pro game

The Cowboys went after a QB in round 1,2,&4 last draft, looking for trade partners. In the end they 'settled' on Prescott. That has worked out well so far (though one season does not a career make..... ask RGIII!)

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:38 - Apr 25 with 1053 viewsunbelievablue

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:36 - Apr 25 by mutters

Probably true, but all these QBs need time to develop and nobody knows how they will turn out. In the old days you'd draft a QB and sit him for a season maybe two. Now the win now culture puts too much pressure on these young guys. Heck of a step up from CFB to the pro game

The Cowboys went after a QB in round 1,2,&4 last draft, looking for trade partners. In the end they 'settled' on Prescott. That has worked out well so far (though one season does not a career make..... ask RGIII!)

Well indeed, yes. And ask Kirk!

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:41 - Apr 25 with 1050 viewsmutters

NFL fans how jealous are you of me at the moment? on 19:38 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

Well indeed, yes. And ask Kirk!

:-)

He has done well for himself, even playing on the franchise tag. What is it $45 million guaranteed over the last two seasons? Not bad for a guy who was drafted as a back up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024